Sc4rFac3d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
sepinho said:
You can get the Wiz for 125 Euros here, which is totally appropriate AFAIC. Horay for portable Amiga gaming!
Not bad, thanks. I'll consider it. Always wanted a smaller emulation device, PSP isn't cutting it anymore since I got a micro.

sepinho

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The Wiz' screen is gorgeous and I really like its overall size. If you don't need N64 and PSX emulation, the Wiz can do everything the PSP does. The touch screen is a nice bonus for SCUMMVM, X-Com and games like that. I'm hoping for a UAE update that supports it, Amiga Workbench on-the-go would be awesome!

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You'd probably find lots of programs for the GP2X on the appropriate section of DCEmu, and fellow users on the GP32X forums. Not saying that nobody on GBATemp will have one, but you'd have more success over at one of those places.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShatteredScreens said:
I'm getting a Pandora, which is kinda related if you're on the GP32x forums a lot.

The Pandora looks really nice but really pricey. $330? I might as well buy a PS3.

The GP32 Wiz looks pretty cool. Not $170 cool (that's the price in USD), but cool. If it has a good web browser, I would consider it.

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
Guild McCommunist said:
ShatteredScreens said:
I'm getting a Pandora, which is kinda related if you're on the GP32x forums a lot.

The Pandora looks really nice but really pricey. $330? I might as well buy a PS3.

The GP32 Wiz looks pretty cool. Not $170 cool (that's the price in USD), but cool. If it has a good web browser, I would consider it.
No wifi, so no web browser.
frown.gif

I guess the Pandora is really pricey, but being able to play N64, SNES, GBA games and some PC games like Baldurs Gate 2 and Homeworld was just too much for me to resist.

Wait... Your username... FUUUUUU

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: there a bunch of good games missing, one of them (which makes a lot of sense for this type of...