Hacking got usb loader gx to work but no covers

madeirabhoy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
finally got it working, thanks guys who helped..

on the root of my sd card i have created a folder called images
and in there are .png files i got from the link that is on the usbloader gx page
inside that folder is a folder called disc which has the disc images i got from the same site

no images appear.

i even tried to rename the folder again in the settings in case that sparked it to find them, no joy

the sd card is a normal old 1 gig card.

torr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
madeirabhoy said:
finally got it working, thanks guys who helped..

on the root of my sd card i have created a folder called images
and in there are .png files i got from the link that is on the usbloader gx page
inside that folder is a folder called disc which has the disc images i got from the same site

no images appear.

i even tried to rename the folder again in the settings in case that sparked it to find them, no joy

the sd card is a normal old 1 gig card.

I am sort of having the same issue. I downloaded the cover art via usb loader gx on my wii all is ok except for Tiger Woods 2010 which for some reason is a corrupt 0 byte file. I figured OK, no prob. I will download it on my PC (manually or via WBFS Manager 3) and then place it on my SD card in the proper location (/images), but it still does not see it. So I guess the question is how can cover images be manually added to sd card so that usb loader gx will read them?

torr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WitoRIT92 said:
is there an alt for people with out internet on their wii's ?

yes, how can cover images be manually added to sd card so that usb loader gx will read them is the question I've been unable to answer with hours of google searcing.
placing them in the correct directory does not work is there a "config" type file that needs editing? Thanks

D

Deleted User

torr said:
WitoRIT92 said:

yes, how can cover images be manually added to sd card so that usb loader gx will read them is the question I've been unable to answer with hours of google searcing.
placing them in the correct directory does not work is there a "config" type file that needs editing? Thanks
Anyione ? anyone ?
wacko.gif

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
WitoRIT92 said:
torr said:
WitoRIT92 said:
Anyione ? anyone ?
wacko.gif
if you add them manually (from http://www.theotherzone.com/wii/ ) you need to resize them to the correct size (my 3d covers are 176x248 and downloaded by the loader if it helps
smile.gif
). You can resize the at the top of the page (scroll down without the letter shortcuts!)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Finally there are people here