Got my DSTT today

Discussion in 'DSTT' started by natuman, Jan 22, 2008.

1. natuman
    OP

natuman Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 22, 2008
    Canada
    I just got a new DSTT today, it didn't come with a CD but it wasn't hard to get it working. I also got a 4GB SanDisk MicroSD. It was very easy to use, and I got moonshell, snes, gameboy, nes, and sega genesis already working. It's so simple to work with, and the DriveSort application is a MUST if you buy this thing.

Well worth the money, I got it at around $45.

The only complaint I have after customizing it and everything is that there's a lack of skins available.

2. Bri

Bri GBAtemp Psycho!

Dec 25, 2007
    United States
    There are several good skins around and there's an application that helps you make skins, so a lot of people have made skins for it. I particularly like the NDS one which has different colors available.

-Bri

3. danejade

danejade Member

Newcomer
    Jun 26, 2007
    welcome to the club [​IMG]

4. Avenger

Avenger GBAtemp Regular

Mar 1, 2007
    Canada
    Oakville & Toronto, Ontario
    I would have got one if it had real time saving and other cool stuff like the CycloDS, but I figured I should spend the extra money and take a step up. If I don't like the Cyclo I am considering getting one of these, this was my second choice. Where did you order?

5. natuman
    OP

natuman Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 22, 2008
    Canada
    Personally, I think real time saving is a bit like cheating, it takes away from the overall difficulty of the game... but still, it would be helpful in some of the games available for the DS.

I bought my DSTT from an electronic store in downtown Toronto, Ontario. Luckily I didn't have to deal with online ordering, I bought my SD and DSTT from the same store [​IMG]

6. Urza

Urza hi

Jul 18, 2007
    United States
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice