Gaming Got My 360 Done!

SlyGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Now the problem I would have in paying someone to flash my console for me is that inevitably Microsoft will require you to update your firmware in order to play new games, right? When that happens, what are you going to do? Pay for it to be reflashed?

aslacker55

I like pie
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You don't have to update it to play new games and the MS updates are to add features to the 360. Plus the ixtreme firmwares are dvd drive firmwares. I would recommend learning how to do it yourself, just incase you want to change the firmware. It's not that hard to learn, if you get the proper equipments it should be no problem.

SlyGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You don't have to update it to play new games and the MS updates are to add features to the 360. Plus the ixtreme firmwares are dvd drive firmwares. I would recommend learning how to do it yourself, just incase you want to change the firmware. It's not that hard to learn, if you get the proper equipments it should be no problem.
I'm not a big technophile. I mean I understand at an intermediate level, but when I head over to xbox-scene by brain starts to spin uncontrollably! From what I understand you need to have a special SATA cable and a certain chipset to be able to flash, then you need a kit to take apart the 360.

If it can be flashed once and then is good for life, I would be more than happy to let someone else deal with it. I don't intend to ever get XBOX Live as the only games I would want to play online are MMORPGs and I buy those for PC. Fighting / Shooting / Sports games are much more fun to play with someone in the same room.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: fuckin heavy storm over here