Misc Got a couple of questions regarding Nintendo ID and system transferring

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. This 3DS once had a Nintendo ID on it thats no longer here because it was system transferred away. However I cant go into the eShop because I get a message "You cannot use this Nintendo Network ID on this system" and as far as I'm aware theres no option to not use a Nintendo ID or sign in with another. Am I going to have to format my 3DS in order to clear the history of the previous ID and disassociate it?

2. Completely different 3DS that has a Nintendo ID on it but I want it on another 3DS separate from the first one. Can I sign out from this one and sign in with the one I want it on or is my only option to system transfer?

petethepug

PUG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You might have to contact nintendo about the first problem. I once had my 3DS broken,
and when I replaced it I could not acsess my ID becuase it was already on my broken one. Contacted Nintendo support & they helped delete the ID on my broken one, so I can link my ID. As long as they do not see Homebrew on your 3DS if by chance you modded the console, then your good. Otherwise I don't think there's a fix

If you want to use the same ID on multiple devices, its not possible by any normal means. If you want the current ID switched thats on the 3DS you will have to contact nintendo support or, another method VIA Homebrew.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-