Google is offering 2 months of Stadia Pro for free

kbNTqK4.png

Want to try out game streaming while you're in lockdown? No? Well, Google is offering a free trial for its Stadia Pro service anyway. Those that live in the 14 countries where Stadia is available can get two months of Stadia Pro, and 9 games to try out right off the bat. You have 48 hours to grab the free trial, if you're interested, and after your two months of membership, you'll be automatically enrolled in the $9.99/mo tier, though you can cancel that at any time. Those that are already paying for the service will also find that they won't be charged for the next two months. All you need to do is follow the source link, sign up for the trial, and get the Stadia app.

Normally, Google Stadia Pro users can play games at 4K resolution, but during this time, where more users than normal are at home and using online services, Google will be defaulting games to 1080p, but you can change this if you really want to, by going to data usage settings.

:arrow: Source

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Trying to sign up but it wants me to pay

Edit - nevermind, worked when I signed up through the app.

Last edited by yusuo,

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
at this rate Google is going to offers hookers for you to play stadia....with that stadia gamers will get some real action. ;O;
Throw in some blackjack too and I'm down.

And forget the Stadia.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I think I will probably go with the you could not even pay for this one set.

I'd rather drink led based paint.
I was going to ask "What did LEDs do you to?" and then I realised they are often made out of fun things like gallium arsenide.

I rather bathe in sulfuric acid until my bones disolve
Go with phosphoric acid instead.

pcwizard7

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I wasn't going to take stadia seriously but wanted to test it to compare to GeForce now performance. but can't signup wants me to pay

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.