Good Start ?

Discussion in 'Switch - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by Youkai, Mar 4, 2017.

1. Youkai
    OP

Youkai Demon

Jul 1, 2004
    Germany
    Germany , NRW
    Hey there,
    there Seen to be lots of happy people in this forum but when I read the news there seem to be a few bad news already.

There are people with a blue screen if dead just after 1 day, the controller get kinda destroyed if you use the wrong "protectors" some people say the screen scratches rather easy if you are not gentle enough
    Some news say the controller are horrid of you do not have small girl hands (even though some more say they are actually good)
    And I read somewhere that these controllers get wobbly on the console after removing and attaching them a few times.

I really hope that this is just some bad luck and Nintendo didn't save money at the important places ...
    Would really love a good console from Nintendo after those last two not so good ones.

2. Ridge

Ridge The Queen Anemone

Sep 10, 2015
    Norway
    Lunatea
    The controllers will definitely depend on the user's size, for me they are just right. The rails should be sturdy enough, if they get wobbly the user is probably too harsh. The store I work at has had the Switch up for display for quite a while with a lot of people detaching and attaching the controllers, still good as new. Just treat your system with care and these problems won't affect you.

Vinyl protectors are a no go since the material can't take it.

Remember that negativity always speaks louder than positivity. Media will report on it whenever they get the chance.

3. Bat420maN

Bat420maN GBAtemp Fan

Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    Fresno
    People will always find something to bitch about, it's how the world works. The Joycons are way to small for my hands, I didn't bitch I went and got me a Pro Controller. Go play a display one or something and form your own opinion. Don't accept anything the internet tells you as truth.

Last edited by Bat420maN, Mar 4, 2017
    The Badge-lorette!? and Ridge like this.
  4. WiiUBricker

WiiUBricker Fake News Reporter

Sep 19, 2009
    Argentina
    Espresso
    The "digipad" buttons don't feel as bad as I thought they would, but I would still prefer an actual digipad. Other than that, the Joy-Cons feel great in the hands. I made the right choice in holding off buying a Pro Controller for now.

5. DarkIrata

DarkIrata GBAtemp Fan

Jun 12, 2015
    Gambia, The
    JoyCons are little bit small for my hands, but after a while i can really good play with them and actuall like them! It's hard at the beginning.

The bluescreen thing is new to me, but there are always a few devices with problems. As long as the replace them, i dont see any problem with it. Before anyone starts with "It can happen anytime!!" yeah, like the Red Ring of Death or Yellow Light of Death~

And for the Vinyls. Promoted without testing. Not the fault of the switch.
    I like the switch, playing all day with it and can think of taking it often with me.