Switch OLED Damaged A/CMD Pad

rash1613

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! I have previously installed a modchip into this OLED, but some time after using it, the resistor came off. Recently while trying to repair it, I accidentally ripped the pad off the top half of the A point. I can't get any solder to sit in that area or I would just run a jumper wire. The console still boots with a pink screen, Is this repairable? I have read some threads saying to scratch a bit but I am worried since I have no visible pad here and don't know what to scratch. Thank you!
PXL_20231202_031143909.jpg

Last edited by rash1613,
  • Wow
Reactions: BigOnYa

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually there are 2 resistors there...Will be a tough fix. You can try to find a schematic for those connections and possibly use alt points, but doubt a full schematic is available. You can also try an electronics repair place, they may be able to fix it for you, Good luck.
oled.png

Last edited by BigOnYa,
Reactions: rash1613

rash1613

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually there are 2 resistors there...Will be a tough fix. You can try to find a schematic for those connections and possibly use alt points, but doubt a full schematic is available. You can also try an electronics repair place, they may be able to fix it for you, Good luck.
View attachment 406885
Yeah, the second horizontal resistor on the right is still present, its just the vertical one I'm missing. Thank you I'll keep looking

Reactions: BigOnYa

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto