Good Luck West Ham, Sheff Utd, Wigan Fans

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
im not flameing here or getting involved. People who dont go to games can still know as much as someone who goes to the matches. It isn't if you go to the stadium and someone gives you a lecture about football everytime you go.

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Oh yeah, and by the way, Tevez wants to come to Liverpool, so it looks as though your going to lose him as well.

If you can show me the proof that you go the match, then and only then, I will consider you a supporter and not the wanna be supporter that you are.

West Ham are a disgrace, which the 5.5 million fine proves, and if justice is done they will be playing in the Championship next year.

And how dare you make incorrect assumptions about me being a possibe United supporter... you calling me a troll is bad enough, but that was completely under the belt.

im not flameing here or getting involved. People who dont go to games can still know as much as someone who goes to the matches. It isn't if you go to the stadium and someone gives you a lecture about football everytime you go.

I know that somebody who doesn't got to the match can know just as much about Football as someone that does, but when a FAN accuses a Supporter of being TROLL, that a different matter altogether.

Xeijin

Trophies
Website
www.xeijin.org
XP
Country
Oh yeah, and by the way, Tevez wants to come to Liverpool, so it looks as though your going to lose him as well.

If you can show me the proof that you go the match, then and only then, I will consider you a supporter and not the wanna be supporter that you are.

West Ham are a disgrace, which the 5.5 million fine proves, and if justice is done they will be playing in the Championship next year.

I did hear of Tevez saying he wasn't sure where he'd be next season and had stopped learning English. Haven't heard anything about him wanting to go specifically to Liverpool.

I don't really have anything to prove to you so you can either take my word for it, or jump in traffic if it bothers you that much.

Come to think of it, not even sure if you've been to a match tbh. But then, I don't posess your envyable powers of assumption so what do I know. I wonder, do you even live anywhere near liverpool? Or are you another glory hunter who just jumped on the bandwagon when you saw 'em owning. Assuming you support Liverpool of course.

Troll? Bit rich coming from you. Having a look over your previous posts, I'd say about half of them are trollish. It looks like you have a rather sour disposition so I'll try not to take you too seriously.

Not denying the £5.5 million wasn't deserved, but I wouldn't call West Ham a disgrace. Then again, why would I take a troll seriously anyway.

Edit: Again, amazed at your (supposed) powers of assumption. Had your assumptions actually been correct I would have been suitably impressed.

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

There you go...

Ok lets hope this can be an end to the flaming, and if it can, can you answer me one question first?
If the shoe was on the other foot and it was Sheffield United who fielded an illegal player and West Ham went down, would you be quite happy to sit back and say everything is OK, and that its just the way things go?.

And admittedly we should have got stuffed by Charlton.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Fake
rolleyes.gif
j/k
laugh.gif
. everytime theres talk about football things get heated up
wtf.gif

Xeijin

Trophies
Website
www.xeijin.org
XP
Country
Just like to say, nice one on the very quick edit there. Taking out 'wannabe supporter' was a good move, it did look a tad immature. You do seem to make quite alot of edits, perhaps more thinking and less spontaneous trolling?

Thankyou for the picture. I am in no doubt of you being a supporter. Though I'm not sure if I actually cared about it, but I appreciate the effort your making.

And while I'm sure you sentimentally stockpile the tickets from every match you have ever been to, feeling the intense need to prove to people that you are a supporter, the last Hammers game I could (afford) to go to was the Arsenal one on the 7th of April. And I very much doubt I still have the ticket to scan for your viewing pleasure.

I'm starting to understand your reasoning behind not considering me a supporter, though admittedly the reason is still not any less flawed. Take heed troll:

Just because I (or anyone else for that matter) disagree with your point of view, does not them any less of a supporter. Furthermore, the fact that you are (or consider yourself to be) a supporter does not automatically make your opinion better than anyone elses.

Oh yes, and you still can't do anything about the fact we weren't relegated
laugh.gif

Keep on scaring young children, and starting flame wars, you little troll you.

Xeijin

Trophies
Website
www.xeijin.org
XP
Country
Ok lets hope this can be an end to the flaming, and if it can, can you answer me one question first?
If the shoe was on the other foot and it was Sheffield United who fielded an illegal player and West Ham went down, would you be quite happy to sit back and say everything is OK, and that its just the way things go?.

And admittedly we should have got stuffed by Charlton.

Of course not, I'm obviously biased toward West Ham as I am a supporter (believe it or not, and you seem not to). Not once have you heard, nor will you hear me, say that the other teams deserved relegation. I know West Ham only just made it but I am simply happy that West Ham were not relegated, and I feel that our better performance in the last few games makes us worthy of keeping a spot in the Premiership, and its not like we kept out of relegation dubiously. I mean we DID beat United not through another team losing.

Yes, that penalty probably wasn't very convenient for the addicks.

@thegame07: What can I say, us Brits really love our football.

Edit: Forgot quote code, sorry for the double post.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.