OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
I also want them to go down. Wigan are down to 10 men...uh oh
tongue.gif

From what it appears Man Utd are dominating west ham so i wouldnt be suprised if they came bk and won.

Glad west brom beat wolves today in the championship 1st leg play off
biggrin.gif
I lost a £30 bet with my GF's dad saying that palace would beat wolves in the table...Ahh well looks like i'll have a chance to win some money bk next season
tongue.gif

sam1

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
fu we are the champs yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhh

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've never really followed scottish football. Isnt there something like 12 teams in thier premier league? Looks like west ham are staying up
frown.gif
Unless Man Utd pull of something quick.

yes there's only 12 teams :'( however celtic and rangers work wonders with what players they have because the english team get far more money than us yet we still pull off good results against big teams
biggrin.gif
would you guys like to see rangers and celtic in the english league.

CrEsPo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'm happy that West Ham managed to stay up. Man Utd outplayed them, but Tevez played his part in helping out his team. The fine that they got was big enough and a point deduction would of been wrong.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
its not really fair to the other clubs who got relagated for doing the same thing
unsure.gif
i think it was middlesbrough they lost points for doing the same thing and ended up relagated. They would have lost more money if they got relagated so 5.5 million is a good result for them.

Smuff

Fossilized Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
I think the FA left it a bit late in the season to dock them points.... Shame for Sheffield Utd, but if they'd been any good and done their job properly they wouldnt be in the relegation zone in the first place so it's a bit churlish to blame others - fact is you weren't good enough.

HOWEVER, I do think it's disgraceful that Liverpool were allowed to get away with their team selection at Fulham ( only 2 first choice players if i recall ) which basically gifted Fulham 3 points that ensured their survival.

At least Man Utd put out a repesctable team against the Hammers, even if it wasn't completely our "first choice" side.

Xeijin

Trophies
Website
www.xeijin.org
XP
Country
Yes! Get in there you Irons!

Glad we got one over on United, I was well pleased
smile.gif

Just to mention £5.5 million is the biggest single fine in football history (according to sky sports) and while it could have been worse I definitely don't think we got off lightly or anything.

All in all, pleased
smile.gif

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
All you West Ham supporters better start praying that you dont get points deducted, over the Mascherano, Teves fiasco.

This will not be the end of the matter.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

smile.gif

Just to mention £5.5 million is the biggest single fine in football history (according to sky sports) and while it could have been worse I definitely don't think we got off lightly or anything.

All in all, pleased
smile.gif

well sheffield united are going to lose a lot more money than 5.5 million now
blink.gif

Xeijin

Trophies
Website
www.xeijin.org
XP
Country

smile.gif

All in all, pleased
smile.gif

blink.gif

Well yeah, but it's not a fine is it
tongue.gif

Anyway I wouldn't call our avoiding relegation cheap or anything. I mean generally our last few matches have been pretty good, true Tevez has been crucial to our success, but all the same I do think we deserved the win.

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

smile.gif

All in all, pleased
smile.gif

blink.gif

tongue.gif

Anyway I wouldn't call our avoiding relegation cheap or anything. I mean generally our last few matches have been pretty good, true Tevez has been crucial to our success, but all the same I do think we deserved the win.

There is one thing to thank West Ham for, and that is that they sold the excellent Mascherano to Liverpool.
But I still think that they deserve to be relegated.

Xeijin

Trophies
Website
www.xeijin.org
XP
Country

smile.gif

All in all, pleased
smile.gif

blink.gif

tongue.gif

There is one thing to thank West Ham for, and that is that they sold the excellent Mascherano to Liverpool.

I smell a troll? Whatever your opinion mate.

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

smile.gif

All in all, pleased
smile.gif

blink.gif

tongue.gif

Do you go to the match? if not shut the fuck up... I bet you have never been to a match in your life.
I truly hope you dont consider yourself a supporter, because you're not, so dont be call me a troll until you are.

shaffaaf27

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
its not really fair to the other clubs who got relagated for doing the same thing
unsure.gif
 i think it was middlesbrough they lost points for doing the same thing and ended up relagated. They would have lost more money if they got relagated so 5.5 million is a good result for them.

yep it was against us
mad.gif
, and i am well pissed off the same didnt happen to WH....

oh well i liek WH and wanted them to stay up anyways
nyanya.gif

Xeijin

Trophies
Website
www.xeijin.org
XP
Country

smile.gif

All in all, pleased
smile.gif

blink.gif

tongue.gif

Do you go to the match? if not shut the fuck up... I bet you have never been to a match in your life.
I truly hope you dont consider yourself a supporter, because you're not, so dont be call me a troll until you are.

Not a Blades/Addicks/Hornets supporter are you? United maybe? Either way you sure seem to have gotten your knickers in a twist.

Actually I live about 15 minutes from the stadium (just off green street) and go to all the matches I can afford to on my Humble income (I'm 17), and goto nearly all the Junior matches (as they're so cheap
smile.gif
). Maybe you should shut the fuck up instead of making incorrect assumptions?

Whine and Bitch all you want, we're still through
laugh.gif

Oh yeah and you ARE a troll
happy.gif

Don't let it get you down mate.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: As long as you're not going hungry, it's nice to share things with your friends +1