gOnline Issues

  • Thread starter Thread starter Costello
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,970
  • Replies Replies 3

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Joined
Oct 24, 2002
Messages
14,445
Solutions
15
Reaction score
16,475
Trophies
5
XP
23,133
Some pictures/nfo are mixed up, some even don't show up, bla, bla, bla...
hate2.gif

I'll rewrite the scripts and re-upload all files
smile.gif


.... soon (I have a lot of works @ uni those days)
 
Some pictures/nfo are mixed up, some even don't show up, bla, bla, bla...Â
hate2.gif

I'll rewrite the scripts and re-upload all files
smile.gif


.... soon (I have a lot of works @ uni those days)

[correct[
Some pictures/nfo are mixed up, some don't even show up, bla, bla, bla...
hate2.gif

I'll rewrite the scripts and re-upload all files
smile.gif


.... soon (I have a lot of work @ uni these days).

[/correct]

lecture.gif



You better get going then.
gba.gif





-JeX-
 
Yes, Costello

You do great work here, you are MotherWeapon around WWW, lol
grog.gif


GBAtemp NOTE: I like the CARD option, with user PHOTO, ... you can see who is (Z) now ... lol
grog.gif


.... please finish it, this greatest GBA & NDS comunity on the WWW, ...
.... GBAtemp V2 can't wait ...
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted