SkankyYankee

GBAtemp Advanced Skank
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rare beat them to the punch with the Perfect Dark retexture. That's what i was hoping for with this one. Levels look great but the controls have to be perfect or else they are gonna hear a loud baaaaawwwww noise from every 64 owner.

Also Brosnan > Craig

DEagleson

Gamer Extraordinaire
Trophies
Website
raptr.com
XP
Country
Norway
At least they added support for other controlling styles.
Il stick to the wiimote nunchuck style, as it offers the fastest aiming for me.

Either way the trailer looks sweet, and i bet it will be the best Bond game on Wii, because Quantum of Solace was to bland looking for me after i tested the PS3 version in 1080p. xD

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Awesome to see they finally make another Wii FPS with splitscreen multiplayer, I hate that they didn't do that in MW Reflex
dry.gif

Definitely a download for me, I never played the N64 version, but heard a lot of positive things about it.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Looks really similar to the original, graphics and all lol. But that's not necessarily a bad thing, it looks pretty cool
smile.gif

Klarkykat

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not ignoring this due to all the other games coming out. I'm ignoring it because it has little or NOTHING to do with what made the original goldeneye brilliant. Activision are going to make a mess of this, or at the very best make a semi-decent wii FPS. How is this much different to the goldeneye game EA released there a few years back?

No one who made the original game are making this, and they don't have rights on any of the original levels, guns, or music that were in the game. I'd be happier with a VC release of the original. :/

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Klarkykat said:
I'm not ignoring this due to all the other games coming out. I'm ignoring it because it has little or NOTHING to do with what made the original goldeneye brilliant. Activision are going to make a mess of this, or at the very best make a semi-decent wii FPS. How is this much different to the goldeneye game EA released there a few years back?

No one who made the original game are making this, and they don't have rights on any of the original levels, guns, or music that were in the game. I'd be happier with a VC release of the original. :/
Well, what DID make it good?

Intimidator88

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Looks pretty great! The newly added stuff looks pretty sweet but the whole reason this game was so good on the n64 was cause online gaming wasnt around so i wonder if this game will be as great as we once thought or fail compared to the other online shooters such as halo gears and cod

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y23PPkftXIY