Akoji

+5 internets to psyfira for avatar.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah it follows the story of the first game , rent it , it not a really long game if you don't want to finish it at harder difficulties and all.

The 2nd game starts where the 1st one finish and i heard that the ending of the second game finish quite badly (i mean that there's a open ending for a 3rd one so the story isn't really finished after the 2nd one)

thegame07

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i was just wondering because i have heard from so many people it kicks ass. I was going to pre-order the 2nd one but i guess i will just play the first one then get the 2nd when im finished. thanks

Akoji

+5 internets to psyfira for avatar.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
No problem , and yes i played the first one (need to rent the second one soon) and it kick ass.

Awsome game if you like games like prince of persia , you know action platformers
tongue.gif

iori-kyo-k

Trophies
Website
www.jeux-france.com
XP
Country
France
Yup, the "God Of War" series kicks ass. The first one is just an excellent game with a great and violent gameplay, immersive quick-time events, astonishing fatalities on ennemis and a "like a movie" camera.

I'm currently playing the second one, and I can already tell it's as good if not better than the first one. Kratos is still so badass and the graphs are just superbs. Won't talk about the ambiance, just need to be player to understand.

The serie is one of the best "action/plateform" one, with the "Devil may Cry" and the "Drakengard" one in my point of view. That's probably cause the third opus is already scheduled on PS3, and a PSP one is currently developing (which is not "just" the remake of the first PS2 one like rumors once said, it's a whole new game).

I think Kratos is far away from dying in our memories, and he's worth our support ^^

spokenrope

c7
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Finished it today, and it really is as great as the first one imo. Better in a way. Too bad it doesn't really end, damn cliffhanger.

God Of War 3 on PS3, shit I won't buy this crap just to play with Kratos, will I ?

You will. It won't be released for a couple of years though, so you'll have had plenty of time to save up. Don't worry about it.
smile.gif

God of War 2 is fantastic. I'm so cheap, and I rarely spend my money on video games, but I don't think that I've ever felt so good about giving somebody 50 dollars for a game. Man alive this game is fun to play.

ozzyzak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Finished it today, and it really is as great as the first one imo. Better in a way. Too bad it doesn't really end, damn cliffhanger.

God Of War 3 on PS3, shit I won't buy this crap just to play with Kratos, will I ?

You will. It won't be released for a couple of years though, so you'll have had plenty of time to save up. Don't worry about it.
smile.gif

God of War 2 is fantastic. I'm so cheap, and I rarely spend my money on video games, but I don't think that I've ever felt so good about giving somebody 50 dollars for a game. Man alive this game is fun to play.

I bought both GoW games and don't regret it a bit. I too, am usually cheap, but I've had no problem with either purchase!

iori-kyo-k

Trophies
Website
www.jeux-france.com
XP
Country
France
Darn DVD9 games...can't get them to work...guess I have to go with the squished DVD5
frown.gif

If you got an HDD in your PS2, it works with HDLoader 0.8b patched with the "God Of War 2 demo patch". Findable everywhere I think.

Or else you download the DVD5 version, on mininova for example.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Heyyyy lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    the baker appears
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    so i signed up for a library takeout box a few weeks ago, and a couple weeks ago i got the takeout box
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    now stick with me
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i got a small bag of fritos, a tea bag of earl gray, a sticker of pixelated pepe the frog, a blue pair of sunglasses, and 2 books
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Teabag the fritos
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    one was a book called gone which is about everyone 15 or older suddenly fucking disappearing, and the other was fucking delicious in dungeon/dungeon meshi
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    tl;dr i started reading dungeon meshi bc it was in a surprise box from my library, and i will try making one of the recipes from it, substituting the dungeon/fantasy ingredients for real world equivalents (like replacing basilisk with chicken)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No substituting allowed.
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    @BakerMan I got barometz. Do you want some?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    27th is going to be good entertainment first presidential debate
    Biden drools, Trump grabs them by the pussy.... Ughh lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Felon VS Meth overlord who will win
    My date tonight has 34 H boobs 🥰
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biden trips walking on stage rush to hospital Trump sneakingly lays Legos around Biden potum
    Lol I want them to play board games against each other
    Checkers, Monopoly, connect four lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I sunk your battleship you old senile geezer
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No matter, afterwards Trump will claim he won, and Biden won't even remember what happened or who he is.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I want Bidens mic to run out of batteries so he forgets what to say
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I want Bidens mic to run out of batteries so he forgets what to say