Hacking God Eater 2 Translation (Looking for translators!)

devnoname120

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
How can i join the enslish team in the transifex?? I can review the translations and fix minor errors.... I saw few of them already :D
You don't need to be in the English team for submitting suggestions :) (edit: yes you need it seems...)
If your suggestions are good, then translators will approve them! ;)

Coldbird

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Most of these though were pass-through translations.
Aka, numerical configurations "waved through" the Transifex interface.

The real text rests in the other 80% of text left, so its more like 4-5% in reality.

shinenyuri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Most of these though were pass-through translations.
Aka, numerical configurations "waved through" the Transifex interface.

The real text rests in the other 80% of text left, so its more like 4-5% in reality.

Even then this is really going fast. Hope you the best, and as I can't do anything and doing something would only hinder you guys I'll just sit back and do the classic backseat-cheering.

Coldbird

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I was absent for most of this week due to a visit of my parents in law.
I will resume work on this project / the toolkit the coming weekend (2nd May).

As a little status update: the TR2 packing tool is 95% done, the only special case I still need to handle are TR2 files with header embedded payloads.
Once that is done I will push a new TR2 dump to github, along with the blz2 and tr2 tool source / binaries.

The res unpacker / packer tool source will follow once I finished the packing implementation, that one might be a while, but given all the text that still needs translating on the transifex project I think that's okay.

carl1114

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I was absent for most of this week due to a visit of my parents in law.
I will resume work on this project / the toolkit the coming weekend (2nd May).

As a little status update: the TR2 packing tool is 95% done, the only special case I still need to handle are TR2 files with header embedded payloads.
Once that is done I will push a new TR2 dump to github, along with the blz2 and tr2 tool source / binaries.

The res unpacker / packer tool source will follow once I finished the packing implementation, that one might be a while, but given all the text that still needs translating on the transifex project I think that's okay.

Could you share unpacking/repacking tools for *.rdp files? I found some tools, but the link was not working. Its dead. http://www.pspgweber.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=27222

Atlas_Noire

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm already on my 12th playthrough in completing the game from Story 1 to 88 (currently on Story 23).
While I may not have the chance to play GE2 Rage Burst (at least this year), I'm very grateful for the team trying to translate this game. Thank you and more power to you guys.

Valkemiere

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Current progress is at 29%. 11,603 strings left to translate before they apply the translation in the game and do some test runs on it. The project will prolly take a while but I must say that the project is going smoothly and quite fast considering the translation progress reaching 29% already in just a MONTH.
WOW ang galing naman :grog:

RiennyJulesRomul

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Current progress is at 29%. 11,603 strings left to translate before they apply the translation in the game and do some test runs on it. The project will prolly take a while but I must say that the project is going smoothly and quite fast considering the translation progress reaching 29% already in just a MONTH.
WOW ang galing naman :grog:

coldbird mentioned something about the progress actually being around 3-4%, still pretty fast though

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny