ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nice work Costello. I just checked out your browser and it's pretty sweet! You know, you could really take out the feature to look at the webpage you're viewing on the DS from the PC app. It pretty much destroys your privacy, know what I mean?

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
So....
shy.gif
 no DSarms soon?Â
tongue.gif

geez, there are shitloads of ds rom managers, I thought you guys had given up
tongue.gif
I was thinking about writing to you about DSarms
happy.gif

I still haven't found a manager with the options I want, or a good dat, or a method to modify dat for nintenren manually.
I would have developped one to synch to G-online if I had better programming knowledge, I only know web language.
(Do G-online database have roms CRC?)

But you are busy with homebrew now, I wish you good luck with your DSbrowser developpement
gba.gif

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Nice work Costello. I just checked out your browser and it's pretty sweet! You know, you could really take out the feature to look at the webpage you're viewing on the DS from the PC app. It pretty much destroys your privacy, know what I mean?

yea, I know that, I can remove it easily
laugh.gif
just wanted to be able to see whats going on on the PC while you're browsing (I had to actually check the window while debugging as there often happened to be message dialogs which caused the app to freeze, but this is sorted now)

@Cyan:
g-online contains CRC32 for GBA only, I think. Not for DS. But if you can find someone whos got the full DS rom set as zip files, I can write a quick app to scan and build a list of CRC32's. Not really needed for now anyway!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER