Trophies
XP
Country
United States
axelhacker said:
Irenicus said:
axelhacker said:
Irenicus said:
Ok LOL it's about a pokesav'ed pokemon because i just cought 3 fresh pokemon and with them, the game let me to connect to the nintendo wifi connection. Damn =P

Edit: There is an ITEM and SPECIES clause, probably it was because i had 6 pokemon with life orb xD i will check it out

ReEdited: I confirm the ITEM and SPECIES clause, now i can play easily.

What exactly did you did and where cause from the pokecenter i cant join random

I give u a suggestion to find out the problem. Can you try to talk with the woman next to the worldmap in the pokemon center with 3 FRESH pokemon and tell me what happens ?
Does the game ask you to save ? If yes, we are at a good point.

Yeah i can do the save, and conect to wifi when i speak to the girl but after that i only see my trainer card or something and after that sing off and return to pokecenter

Dang, now i have the same problem you have. I'll do some test. Let me now if u do some progress.

Irenicus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like the problem is not about the pokemons because with 3 pokemons just caught still i can't play. I wonder if the problem is about registering the game online. But i did it properly...i think.

kingofgamesgx

Hitokiri Battousai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
darkspirit456 said:
Here you go I translated them myself, I hope this help ^.^ Is a fast translation with google
tongue.gif
Its not an accurate translation but it's good enough to understand ^.^

First click on any of the pokeball and it will should pop up this... Then click on "Register"
1sty.png

After that just check and accept the agreement then move on...
2ndg.png

Enter your personal/login information...
3rd1.png

4th.png

Then make sure all your information are correct, then click send verify email and you will get a verify email in your mail and with a new ID and your own password
biggrin.gif

5thu.png

Hope this help! Have fun~

mind if i use these pics in a little guide for my friends, i will credit you for them

Irenicus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Found this in the official forum of the english patch rom

Quote Originally Posted by toxicrat2 View Post
um... it wont let me go on random wi-fi with my pokemon if they have english names, so is there any way you can make it so their names appear in english, but stay in katakana in the actual coding?

For it to show up as English, the coding needs to be changed. Just use the "Kata Names" patch which should allow random wi-fi.

Edit: Using the Kata Names patch allowed me in the Dream World and now i have a pokemon sleeping!!!
I'll keep u updated
ReEdit: Great, the game just block with the pokemon sleeping -.-

0ominnio0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hello^^

I tryed to register too, but when I'm supposed to fill in the Code my PKMN Black gives me, this message appears and if I click "OK", it disappears and I am still on the same site without any progress.
Can someone help me? I can not read any japanese...
globallink.jpg

Irenicus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
axelhacker said:
Irenicus said:
axelhacker said:
Irenicus said:
Ok LOL it's about a pokesav'ed pokemon because i just cought 3 fresh pokemon and with them, the game let me to connect to the nintendo wifi connection. Damn =P

Edit: There is an ITEM and SPECIES clause, probably it was because i had 6 pokemon with life orb xD i will check it out

ReEdited: I confirm the ITEM and SPECIES clause, now i can play easily.

What exactly did you did and where cause from the pokecenter i cant join random

I give u a suggestion to find out the problem. Can you try to talk with the woman next to the worldmap in the pokemon center with 3 FRESH pokemon and tell me what happens ?
Does the game ask you to save ? If yes, we are at a good point.

Yeah i can do the save, and conect to wifi when i speak to the girl but after that i only see my trainer card or something and after that sing off and return to pokecenter

Ok now i used a fresh savegame and i could play without problem ( but i had to register again because of this). If u did like me, probably you used pokesav for all the items, ecc and the game find out that we cheated =) i'll do further tests

xXVisionZXx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
spider476 said:
darkspirit456 said:
Here you go I translated them myself, I hope this help ^.^ Is a fast translation with google
tongue.gif
Its not an accurate translation but it's good enough to understand ^.^

First click on any of the pokeball and it will should pop up this... Then click on "Register"
1sty.png

After that just check and accept the agreement then move on...
2ndg.png

Enter your personal/login information...
1stz.png

4th.png

Then make sure all your information are correct, then click send verify email and you will get a verify email in your mail and with a new ID and your own password
biggrin.gif

5thu.png

Hope this help! Have fun~

Im being showed this idk what to do i dont know how ot syncrhonize my game help please...

Ok, ti have already registered... but when i'm making logging it shows me this:

globallink.png

I don't know for what is this and what to put on red and orange spaces... help

hamtah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can anyone here give me detailed instructions about the Wi-Fi stuff? I don't get it, I am registered on the website. And now I don't know what to do.

xXVisionZXx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hamtah said:
Can anyone here give me detailed instructions about the Wi-Fi stuff? I don't get it, I am registered on the website. And now I don't know what to do.

I registered already.... im with the same question all i know is that my game id is on a silverish bar XD

碧玉

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
k guys once you registered in the website, login with your account and then the website will refresh and you can see your username/PGL nickname in the bottom.

globallink.png
then you'll see this ^^^ picture once you logged in, its for your profile, so just put your PGL on the red box and put your sync code in the yellow box.

*your sync code will be given to you when you:

-press the "WIFI" thing on your C GEAR and connect it in the internet
-press the 5th option when you press the "A" button on the main title screen

once you put the PGL nickname and your sync code thing in the box, just confirm it and wait a couple of second for the website to sync.

once your game synced in the website, by your nickname in the bottom of the page it should tell you the game that you're currently playing so
it should either be black/white version of the game.

Also you can view your profile page by clicking on the orange pokeball with a picture of a trainercard
pro.png

akin.png
on your profile page it will show you your game data, your friend list your account, your pokemon that is in the dream world and the pokemon you currently be friended with while playing in the dream world

- also you can sync your game to the website only once a day,

-* Customize your Pokedex, C GEAR etc.*

to customize, you need to log in with your account.

you must click the red pokeball with a ds on top
gbl.png

once you click it should show you the customize page
costo.png
then just click on the design that you've like and save it by clicking the orange square, then confirm it
*then once you sync your game in the website your pokedex and c gear will be change

epic_cookie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
xXVisionZXx said:
Hey guys... do i put in the option were i live wherever cuz i cant understand it and i dont really wanna put were i live there xD

You can only put in areas that are in Japan.

And this video that i found was made by KazoWAR. The guy who is the co-developer of the english patch.
Full credit goes to him and I only stumbled across this vid today.
It is an explanation/walkthrough on the global link for people like us who cannot read japannese.
unsure.gif

If the bb code is not working then the link is here

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It must be the 1st already
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    1st of what?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    may?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh yeah it's in September
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, yea i think its different
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ok, because here it's in september, right before the fuckin school year starts
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    as to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
    TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands: I appreciate the insight!