OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
My guy it shows black screen on boot with green light so I can't acess wii menu therefore I can't open hbc
Post automatically merged:

So I think my wii is a goner but I won't give up hope pls try to help as much as possible

Update I have better nolage on homebbru I modded my 3ds and my friend wants me to mod both of his 3ds's

Also like oliver tree said in A song "life goes on and on and on" so should i move on or what else can i do I'm so so grateful for your guys help

Last edited by tkhn23,

tkhn23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Use a USB a to USB a cable make a program that can show all the files of the wii console after pluging in one end in a pc and the other end in to the wii USB slot delete the files and put fresh files in to make it work and then remod it

It might work

But idk how to make a windows program because I am inexperienced with Java c# and c++ and I barely know python

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I made a big mistake a month ago with my wii
It had been moded for months then I got into installing wads I went to <site> and they had a wad that was wii menu 1.0 dev and I installed it and now when I turn on my wii it has a black screen and my wiimote pairs but nothing shows up.

Ps my wii is a original white wii with the latest version of the wii menu
Wii Menu (USA) (v1.0) (Dev).wad this was the killer of my wii

Edit here is the website
<Please do not link to piracy sites>
Without any kind of backup or bootmii the system is bricked. There is nothing that can be done to fix it.

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Use a USB a to USB a cable make a program that can show all the files of the wii console after pluging in one end in a pc and the other end in to the wii USB slot delete the files and put fresh files in to make it work and then remod it
You can't take control over the system via USB -- there is no software loaded that would even listen to connected USB devices. The only way I can think of is desoldering the NAND to flash a backup with hardware methods.

Last edited by KleinesSinchen,

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is my wii just phucked
Slowly I'm feeling like a broken record forced to repeat myself over and over again.

Without access to either BootMii or Priiloader, there is no known way to fix your Wii in software. Hardware flashing might be a possibility.

That doesn't change just because you replied to half a dozen other threads with software bricked Wii consoles.

I would really like to give a more pleasant reply. But what should this rely be? "Hey, somebody found a magic spell to repair such problems." ← No gonna happen.

Deleted member 466238

Trophies
XP
if you can access BootMii, go to BootMii, then press the Power button of your Wii one time, then press the RESET button. HBC should show up. If it does, just reinstall a 4.3 system menu wad (or whatever version you had before bricking). If you don't have access to BootMii, then your Wii is dead.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
There is a software to create a blank band but you need the keys.

Using bootmii MAKE a band backup and use that band backup to offline install menu 4.3 and restore the resultant nand file

Giantpune's Wii NAND Tools

http://forum.wiibrew.org/read.php?17,66182

Use archive.org to download the files

Last edited by impeeza,

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You still haven't fixed it? You said you had BootMii. Use that.
Contradicting information in this topic if I remember correctly. BootMii there or not? I confess that I'm too lazy to read everything from start to finish again.
If there still was access to BootMii it should have been a quick fix and not repeated desperate post over months.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Contradicting information in this topic if I remember correctly. BootMii there or not? I confess that I'm too lazy to read everything from start to finish again.
If there still was access to BootMii it should have been a quick fix and not repeated desperate post over months.
yeah the OP tell about BootMii and what he is unable to use WiiMote on BootMii, later somebody tell you use the front buttons to navigate BootMii

• Sad
Reactions: KleinesSinchen

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol