Giving your virginity to a prostitute?

Discussion in 'The Edge of the Forum' started by leafeon34, Jul 15, 2017.

1. leafeon34
    OP

leafeon34 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 30, 2014
    Prostitution is legal where I live and I can head to my local brothel and lose my virginity in like half an hour. But I don't want to live the rest of my life with the burden of having given my virginity to a prostitute. Most of my friends agree with this, but I remember one guy who seemed to think it really doesn't matter who the first person you fuck is.

2. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    United Kingdom
    You reckon you will last half an hour on your first go? Couldn't resist that one.

The obsession with virginity is an odd one to me, probably a religious hangover. "for the rest of my life" is a secondary part of that -- if you build it up in the minds of kids as something to be revered they are theoretically less likely to engage for sport, even if it gives them a stupid complex. As the risk of disease and pregnancy should be near zero then there is little to it in the modern world.

To that end there are arguments for and against. A big one in against is it is not a cheap service and you will then be out what you probably consider a lot of money for something that is unlikely to be special -- if that amount of money vanished from your wallet tomorrow how thoroughly pissed off would you be?
    So yeah it will have happened, you might have realised the thousands of hours of... online instructional video was all lies and choice camera angles, if/when you go again you are not going to be notably better at it, you are not going to suddenly understand more of life, the universe and everything and if people view you notably differently just for having had sex then they are probably not worth paying attention to*. Going further then while "with someone you love" is probably worthy of a greeting card there is something to be said for it being a business transaction and treated as such -- you can do the whole teenage relationship thing if you want but two lusty people at a party is not bad either.

*related

SuzieJoeBob and gnmmarechal like this.
  3. Felek666

Felek666 retarded memekid which no one likes

Jan 3, 2017
    Poland
    reddit.com/r/satania/
    what the actual. fuck. i'm reading?
    temp is getting even more wonderful, want me to tell you how to masturbate? /s

4. Monty Kensicle

Monty Kensicle Yay!

Aug 4, 2008
    United States
    Commonwealth of Virginia
    I contemplated that at one point, kinda hated the idea at the same time. Don't get me wrong there where plenty of thirsty folks at school who didn't care who they slept with but that was something that grossed me out to no end. (Who asks a newbie to do butt stuff?) It was a miserable time finding someone I wouldn't regret being my first but then one of my bestie's new friends thought I was cute and the three of us worked on getting us together and it was a lot of fun. In retrospect this friend was a "playa" and had 4 other people on the side when we got together (Thank goodness for condoms) but if I hadn't I probably would have never gotten around to sex.

Pic related.
    [​IMG]

Last edited by Monty Kensicle, Jul 15, 2017
    Darukeru and Lukerz like this.
  5. leafeon34
    OP

Sep 30, 2014
    I'd probably be done in a minute and wishing for my money back.
    You're probably right. But I was once strongly religious.
    In this day and age wouldn't prostitutes have to accommodate for men's fantasies brought upon by these "instructional videos"?

6. Dionicio3

Dionicio3 Some Cool Skiddo

Feb 26, 2017
    United States
    Hollister, CA
    Yil wanna be

Felek666 likes this.
  7. Stephano

Stephano I love you Charlie

Feb 18, 2016
    United States
    an anti-anime bunker
    If you want to here my useless opinion, save yourself for marriage. I'm not only brining this up from a moral standpoint but from a statistical one as well. I read a study a while ago where around 22% of couples are happier if they waited for eachother.

That being said, do what you want. I'm not going to tell you how to live your life. All I can do is hope you make the best decision not just for a curent or future loved one, but your own self as well.

8. hobbledehoy899

hobbledehoy899 Conniption Master

Nov 13, 2015
    United States
    Kernel Version: Linux 4.13.13-1-hardened
    Try to win the prostitute you lose your virginity to over. (^;

9. Deboog

Deboog GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 22, 2013
    United States
    I don't see what the big deal is.
    Is the idea people don't want to be a virgin because it means they aren't able seduce girls? If that's the case there's plenty of horny girls that you can have soulless sex with, but I don't think that's different from having sex with a prostitute. If the idea is people don't want to be a virgin because it means they can't build a relationship with someone, then yeah having sex with a prostitute means nothing, but in that case sex isn't really the point, is it? Some people don't have sex until after marriage for religious reasons, but they are in committed relationships. Does that make them less cool? Of course not.

If the idea is just finding out what sex is like, then I don't see why it matters if it is with a prostitute.

10. smileyhead

smileyhead Vinesauce is my favourite anime.

Aug 31, 2015
    Hungary
    Budakeszi, Hungary
    *reads thread*

Lilith Valentine and Felek666 like this.
  11. EthanAddict

EthanAddict Anti-Skiddo activitist and scientist

Nov 12, 2016
    Greece
    How high are you?

smileyhead likes this.
  12. mech

mech ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Oct 26, 2014
    Vanuatu
    Make sure you get the right hole.

13. leafeon34
    OP

Sep 30, 2014
    Well I posted this in the EOF because it was supposed to be a joke thread but I'm actually happy to get some more serious and eye opening responses which made me reflect on my values. When I lose my virginity is not too clear but it will not be with a prostitute or some horny drunk girl from a nightclub.

xtreme1 likes this.
  14. EthanAddict

EthanAddict Anti-Skiddo activitist and scientist

Nov 12, 2016
    Greece
    Lose it with someone you really deserve, like your wife(lmao), not a girl from a random bar or for postiture

15. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    United Kingdom
    Get married before you sample the goods? We are supposed to be discouraging risky behaviour here.

SuzieJoeBob and mech like this.
  16. mech

mech ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Oct 26, 2014
    Vanuatu

I agree lol, hit it from behind a few times before your dating. Nothing wrong with try before you buy.

17. Marko76

Marko76 GBAtemp Psycho!

Aug 19, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Clydebank
    Can we try and keep this racist bigot off the temp please

18. smileyhead

Aug 31, 2015
    Hungary
    Budakeszi, Hungary
    Lolwat

Felek666 likes this.
  19. Lilith Valentine

Lilith Valentine GBATemp's Wolfdog™ ☠️Grunt☠️

Sep 13, 2009
    Antarctica
    Between insane and insecure
    Wait, prostitution is legal where you live?
    You mean to tell me that I am working my ass off to get money, when I could be working my ass to get money instead?

smileyhead likes this.
  20. smileyhead

Aug 31, 2015
    Hungary
    Budakeszi, Hungary
    >LET'S HAVE SOME FUN
    KEK

Lilith Valentine likes this.