Colesy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Good Afternoon All,

Please take this post seriously, it concerns my daughter and she is only 12.

She is looking for people who would like to be her friend on Girls Diary for the DS.

Does anyone know of a trust worthy site that she can obtain legit friends codes.

I am a little apprehensive about this, I do not want her to get "sick" people contacting her.

If anyone knows of such an area please respond...or if you have daughters of your own and they are looking for friends please feel free to PM me.

Thanks for your help.

gizmo_gal

QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, I'm 18 a girl and have younger siblings so I understand the severity and sensitivity of this request. I would get this game (Is it true its got the best DS Voice CHAT?) but I am saving for something else right now--maybe later. I suggest you look around Nintendo WiFi Connection and help her find some people you trust to interact with.
Alot of towns/areas also have local parenting websites, (Think Momcafe.com but for the people in your area) maybe you could finding a site like that for this request. You have a much better chance at getting authentic and genuine support...

Colesy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks Gizmo...I will look around...I appreciate your input!
smile.gif

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think it's great you are doing this, for your daughter ... I have 3 myself, I know how it is ... sadly, they are all too old, or too dis-interested in games, or I would refer you to them.

Good luck.

@ gizmo_gal : yes, it has far and away the best voice chat client on the DS, at this time.

Colesy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
gizmo_gal said:
Colesy said:
Thanks Gizmo...I will look around...I appreciate your input!
smile.gif
Welcome, you are my young padawan! (Sorry I want to see Star Wars 4-6 so badly. Cant find the tapes anywhere!)

Oh my goodness...you do have to get the movies!!! Rent them go to Blockbuster...watch them on your Comp if you have too!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1