Girls Diary DS

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Colesy, Apr 14, 2008.

Apr 14, 2008

Girls Diary DS by Colesy at 6:49 PM (867 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. Colesy
    OP

Newcomer Colesy Advanced Member

Canada
    Good Afternoon All,

Please take this post seriously, it concerns my daughter and she is only 12.

She is looking for people who would like to be her friend on Girls Diary for the DS.

Does anyone know of a trust worthy site that she can obtain legit friends codes.

I am a little apprehensive about this, I do not want her to get "sick" people contacting her.

If anyone knows of such an area please respond...or if you have daughters of your own and they are looking for friends please feel free to PM me.

Thanks for your help.

2. gizmo_gal

Member gizmo_gal QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!

United States
    Well, I'm 18 a girl and have younger siblings so I understand the severity and sensitivity of this request. I would get this game (Is it true its got the best DS Voice CHAT?) but I am saving for something else right now--maybe later. I suggest you look around Nintendo WiFi Connection and help her find some people you trust to interact with.
    Alot of towns/areas also have local parenting websites, (Think Momcafe.com but for the people in your area) maybe you could finding a site like that for this request. You have a much better chance at getting authentic and genuine support...

3. Colesy
    OP

Canada
    Thanks Gizmo...I will look around...I appreciate your input! [​IMG]

4. Bob Evil

Member Bob Evil The Department of Home-Made Insecurity

United Kingdom
    I think it's great you are doing this, for your daughter ... I have 3 myself, I know how it is ... sadly, they are all too old, or too dis-interested in games, or I would refer you to them.

Good luck.

@ gizmo_gal : yes, it has far and away the best voice chat client on the DS, at this time.

5. gizmo_gal

Member gizmo_gal QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!

United States
    Welcome, you are my young padawan! (Sorry I want to see Star Wars 4-6 so badly. Cant find the tapes anywhere!)

6. Colesy
    OP

Canada
    Oh my goodness...you do have to get the movies!!! Rent them go to Blockbuster...watch them on your Comp if you have too!