ROM Hack Girlish Love Revolution English Translation Project

Vampire Lied

Resident sociopath
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Vampire Lied, I used the new GBATemp's tag feature. I notice that no one else has used it so I don't know if it displays okay for everyone or not. Haha. (Anyway, when I look at the threads, I can see "completed" icon in front of this thread on my computer.)

@Lady Reaper, for Onii-chan's route, unless you get to the ending, he's just an overprotective big brother. (A little annoying sometimes.) But Sensei is always a harrasser throughout his route (and sometimes in others' routes, too). And we have characters like Souta and the kid at the pharmacy, so Sensei is pretty old compared to them. :D (P.S. I love the kid in pajamas at the pharmacy. :wub:)

I see it now, after the fact. lol
Btw, very professional looking job! Tyvm to the entire team. :D

Misakichi

Trophies
XP
Country
Not sure if this was asked (and answered) before, but I really wanted to ask if it's possible there would be a patch applicable to the PC version in future. I have played the PC version before (guessplaying) and I'm now torn between finally understanding the lines (thank you for this patch so much!) and listening to their delicious voices... because well.. I played through sensei's route with the patch now and it's just not IT without the ore-sama and all his sexy lines... =w=
Either way, thank you so much!

Oh and actually, I was also wondering it there is some setting or quickfix that would make me able to read the memopad. Because every time I try, I can only read clearly the first page and from then on the new page text goes over the old rendering anything further unreadable.

And omg, writing the passwords is a killer.

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if this was asked (and answered) before, but I really wanted to ask if it's possible there would be a patch applicable to the PC version in future. I have played the PC version before (guessplaying) and I'm now torn between finally understanding the lines (thank you for this patch so much!) and listening to their delicious voices... because well.. I played through sensei's route with the patch now and it's just not IT without the ore-sama and all his sexy lines... =w=

Oh and actually, I was also wondering it there is some setting or quickfix that would make me able to read the memopad. Because every time I try, I can only read clearly the first page and from then on the new page text goes over the old rendering anything further unreadable.

I don't know how to hack PC games. T_T As of now, I haven't heard back from the one who talked about hacking the PC version yet. I guess the PC version is hard to hack.

You can try to play the DS and the PC version at the same time. Read text from DS and listen to the voice from PC. :D Although it's pretty troublesome, the voices are really worths all the trouble. XD

I don't know what Memopad is that you talked about, though.

----
@[member='AmuletCross'], this game is 100x better with voice. You should try it.

AmuletCross

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

I don't know how to hack PC games. T_T As of now, I haven't heard back from the one who talked about hacking the PC version yet. I guess the PC version is hard to hack.

You can try to play the DS and the PC version at the same time. Read text from DS and listen to the voice from PC. :D Although it's pretty troublesome, the voices are really worths all the trouble. XD

----
@[member='AmuletCross'], this game is 100x better with voice. You should try it.

ahh but im so lazy... maybe XD

Misakichi

Trophies
XP
Country

----

Haha, I might actually try that at least for sensei's path. To play them both at same time. I was thinking about it before, but really need to wait after I'm done with all my exams. ... Still played 5 guys to both endings in last two days since I found out there is a patch though..... what will this do my exam results ;A;
As for the memo, I meant the one uh.. that you can check anytime when making schedule. I will try taking a screenshot later.

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haha, I might actually try that at least for sensei's path. To play them both at same time. I was thinking about it before, but really need to wait after I'm done with all my exams. ... Still played 5 guys to both endings in last two days since I found out there is a patch though..... what will this do my exam results ;A;
As for the memo, I meant the one uh.. that you can check anytime when making schedule. I will try taking a screenshot later.
Haha. Stop playing and go study. :D

Sensei's voice is pretty sweet especially later in his route. But Onii-chan's voice is my favorite. ^_^ (I'm pretty bias because it seems like many people don't like him. At least you are my favorite, Onii-chan~~~)

I know what you mean by the memo now. What emulator or flashcart do you use? The pages show correctly when I tested them, though. So this problem might be emulator/flashcart specific.

Misakichi

Trophies
XP
Country
Haha, I might actually try that at least for sensei's path. To play them both at same time. I was thinking about it before, but really need to wait after I'm done with all my exams. ... Still played 5 guys to both endings in last two days since I found out there is a patch though..... what will this do my exam results ;A; As for the memo, I meant the one uh.. that you can check anytime when making schedule. I will try taking a screenshot later.
Haha. Stop playing and go study. :D Sensei's voice is pretty sweet especially later in his route. But Onii-chan's voice is my favorite. ^_^ (I'm pretty bias because it seems like many people don't like him. At least you are my favorite, Onii-chan~~~) I know what you mean by the memo now. What emulator or flashcart do you use? The pages show correctly when I tested them, though. So this problem might be emulator/flashcart specific.

Spent all night playing and aced my exam after! Too bad this can't work with harder subjects.

Hmm, I used latest desmume for win64 I think. Is there some other you would recommend? Only if it works to transfer the save though *completionist*

And Onii-chan is my #2 actually. Then Ren (and my fave seiyuu) with Ayato tied. Though in voices only the clear leads for me are Ryu-sensei and Ren, then Ayato and then Onii-chan~ Sometimes I feel shallow when I play routes by how much I like the seiyuu though....ehe.

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Spent all night playing and aced my exam after! Too bad this can't work with harder subjects.

Hmm, I used latest desmume for win64 I think. Is there some other you would recommend? Only if it works to transfer the save though *completionist*

And Onii-chan is my #2 actually. Then Ren (and my fave seiyuu) with Ayato tied. Though in voices only the clear leads for me are Ryu-sensei and Ren, then Ayato and then Onii-chan~ Sometimes I feel shallow when I play routes by how much I like the seiyuu though....ehe.
Good job on your exam. :D

My computer is win32, I think. (Not very sure.) I can't run win64 application. Would you mind trying different settings for the graphic under Config-->3D Settings and see if it solves the problem? (I'm using a very old version of DesMume, but the menu should be similar. If it's not the same, please try to change something related to graphics/3D.)

Is there anyone else using DesMume for win64 and got the same problem?

P.S. Yay! Sakurai Takahiro's fan. He's one of the real guys who looks good with eyeglasses. Usually my megane obsession is for 2D characters, but he's an exception. XD And he sounds good as a snobbish prince-type guy. (Try Hanayori Dango DS if you can stand boring game play. His voice is nice in that game too. But, the game is so repetitive. You might find it super boring.)

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The fixed patch v. 1.1 with spelling and grammar corrections is released.
(Hopefully, this should be the final version.)

You can download it HERE.

Version 1.1 Change Log
- Fixed grammar and spelling errors
- Fixed untranslated scripts in Ayato's route.

Warning
- For people who already played the first patch, make sure you backup your save file just in case something goes wrong after you change to this patch.
(The save file from the previous patch should still work as long as the game has the same file name.)

Misakichi

Trophies
XP
Country

Good job on your exam. :D

My computer is win32, I think. (Not very sure.) I can't run win64 application. Would you mind trying different settings for the graphic under Config-->3D Settings and see if it solves the problem? (I'm using a very old version of DesMume, but the menu should be similar. If it's not the same, please try to change something related to graphics/3D.)

Is there anyone else using DesMume for win64 and got the same problem?

P.S. Yay! Sakurai Takahiro's fan. He's one of the real guys who looks good with eyeglasses. Usually my megane obsession is for 2D characters, but he's an exception. XD And he sounds good as a snobbish prince-type guy. (Try Hanayori Dango DS if you can stand boring game play. His voice is nice in that game too. But, the game is so repetitive. You might find it super boring.)

-3 months later-

I was recently watching Tokyo Encounter and the eps where Sakurai-san guests in were so

kimmikimmi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry for bumping a old thread but I have a problem. I have a Mac and I'm using multipatch, however when I attempt to patch the rom, multipatch says Patch Format not supported. I have tried patching the rom on my Android with a patcher app and it doesn't work either. Anyone have any idea how to fix this?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-05-30 at 5.19.32 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-05-30 at 5.19.32 AM.png
    48.2 KB · Views: 206

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for bumping a old thread but I have a problem. I have a Mac and I'm using multipatch, however when I attempt to patch the rom, multipatch says Patch Format not supported. I have tried patching the rom on my Android with a patcher app and it doesn't work either. Anyone have any idea how to fix this?
The patcher itself is a program not a patch file, so you can't use other patching program to apply patch with it. You must run the program and drag/drop your game ROM on it.
(I don't have either Mac or Android so I can't help much. Hope you find a way to get it to work.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?