Girl issues... need your opinion?

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Zorua said:
Apologize to her and on valentines day, gift her a calculator. That should do the trick.
he didn't get it.
toot.gif

EDIT: on the other hand. i didn't see the calculator. i'm having doubt's about what i said.

Chaosruler

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Zorua said:
Duskye said:
mthrnite said:
I don't get it...

It's Gary and he's holding a banana(which looks like a cock).
Foolish motherknight, we are looking for a 3m banana, assuming the average height is 1.77 and the banana doesn't seem to be bigger then Gary's chest, we didn't find a 3m banana, I think you should look for black people at Pokemon T.V Show, mthr...

*feels like Linkiboy with numbers*

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How unreasonable you were directly correlates with how badly you wanted to date her.

If you actually wanted to date her, you screwed up and were unreasonable. If you didn't really care one way or the other, then you were just being funny.....or kind of an a-hole about it, which can still be funny, depending on your point of view.

tongue.gif

MarcusRaven

HBC Theme Maker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay OP, assuming this post is actually serious, here's what YOU did wrong.

1) You worried about MATH when a "pleasant female co-worker" asked you for coffee. If a girl asks you to anything, it means she's interested in YOU. Not the math of how long it takes you to walk to the coffee shop. Not the speed at which she was walking. (If she even thought about it, her walking speed could have possibly been to elongate the time spent with you. Ever think about that? My wife asked me out when we first met (also, as co-workers). Instead of worrying over what she was doing "wrong," I rolled with it and found out that there was so much more to her as a person, fell in love, and it snowballed from there. Seriously, if a woman asks you out, just roll with it and see where it goes.

2) You insulted her. BIG no-no. Whether it was logically based on math or not, women do NOT appreciate being told their doing something wrong. (Which is also a matter of your opinion, in this case.) My wife does things wrong all the time. If its a big thing, then obviously there's a discussion. If its a little thing, like taking a turn a little too fast while driving (or in your case, her walking speed), I keep my mouth shut. Correcting my wife's driving is something that she can't stand, even though there really wasn't too much of an issue about it. Now, she does the same to me, but we're keeping an open conversation about how it bothers me too and she has gotten better at not "driving from the passenger seat" so often. Don't tell a woman she's wrong unless it has consequences that could harm her.

3) You thought she was wasting your time. See point 1 about wanting to spend time with you. Seriously, if a girl is interested in you she will stretch her time with you (whether this is a concious decision or not). You need to pull your mind out of MathLand and snap into reality a bit. The world may work on numbers, but emotions do NOT. A woman who is interested in you will not waste your time. That is YOUR perception, not hers. Change your view on a situation a bit, and then see if your time is still wasted. Sure, she walks slow, but what is the ultimate outcome? Having coffee with her, where you can have a conversation that might actually be stimulating. You may form a stronger bond and eventually a relationship. In the few dates that my wife and I had before we got married, our conversations were amazing. It wasn't about how long it took. If it were up to me, we never would have ended our first date. But it was the time spent together that made us desire to get married. That time is precious, and it is not a waste.

Okay, now for your benefit and piece of mind, here's something she did wrong.

1) Thinking it was worth it to ask you out for coffee.

Seriously, if you had any interest in this girl, you screwed up bad. If she even bothers to ask you to anything again, don't expect it any time soon, and be happy if she does. Seriously, you were lucky to make it out of this situation without getting slapped.

Now, if this post isn't serious, then thank you for the opportunity to write an equally pointless response. The role-playing as your advice-giver was interesting. I like to write, and I was actually able to pull my own experiences in this one. If this is real, you better have a damn good apology for her. If it isn't real, then you are very good at making up scenarios.

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
There are some moments through life when you ask yourself: what the fuck.

And clearly this is one of those moments. But really I hope you was joking there, because those things do not attract girls.
Sometimes works, though

ThePeon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Here is to tips for me 2 u skip the Spock Logical shit it is nothing for a human.
Second of if you want a good working life and get stuff done don´t involve yourself with females, they will only waste your time for the rest of your life. For example taking 5-40 min to put on makeup even if your only going to the grocery to buy milk.

Alato

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Linkiboy said:
Can this thread get pinned and locked? I want to keep it as a trophy.

QUOTE(ThePeon @ Mar 26 2011, 07:23 PM) Here is to tips for me 2 u skip the Spock Logical shit it is nothing for a human.
Second of if you want a good working life and get stuff done don´t involve yourself with females, they will only waste your time for the rest of your life. For example taking 5-40 min to put on makeup even if your only going to the grocery to buy milk.

Nah, it shouldn't be locked. The longer it's open, the more successful it becomes.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Alato said:
Linkiboy said:
Can this thread get pinned and locked? I want to keep it as a trophy.

QUOTE(ThePeon @ Mar 26 2011, 07:23 PM) Here is to tips for me 2 u skip the Spock Logical shit it is nothing for a human.

Nah, it shouldn't be locked. The longer it's open, the more successful it becomes.
agree. i'm currently enjoying this.

Berthenk

Epitome of Awesomeness
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
pokefreak2008 said:
wow this thread keeps popping up when i think its dead it pops up from da grave.
Of course it pops up from the grave, it's an awesome thread! However, if you're so zetta slow at number-crunching you cannot ever comprehend just how awesome this is.

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Berthenk said:
pokefreak2008 said:
wow this thread keeps popping up when i think its dead it pops up from da grave.
Of course it pops up from the grave, it's an awesome thread! However, if you're so zetta slow at number-crunching you cannot ever comprehend just how awesome this is.
wait are you sho minamoto??? howd you pop outta the game your my favorite character!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1