Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
pokefreak2008 said:
Berthenk said:
pokefreak2008 said:
wow this thread keeps popping up when i think its dead it pops up from da grave.
Of course it pops up from the grave, it's an awesome thread! However, if you're so zetta slow at number-crunching you cannot ever comprehend just how awesome this is.
wait are you sho minamoto??? howd you pop outta the game your my favorite character!
Attention, all tasteless tetrahedra! Enough with the Minamimoto crap. Although I freaking love his quotes.
biggrin.gif

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Berthenk said:
pokefreak2008 said:
Berthenk said:
pokefreak2008 said:
wow this thread keeps popping up when i think its dead it pops up from da grave.
Of course it pops up from the grave, it's an awesome thread! However, if you're so zetta slow at number-crunching you cannot ever comprehend just how awesome this is.
wait are you sho minamoto??? howd you pop outta the game your my favorite character!
Attention, all tasteless tetrahedra! Enough with the Minamimoto crap. Although I freaking love his quotes.
biggrin.gif
same here after a point in twewy i lost interest but he kept me going i love his speech

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hilarious how many people are taking this seriously.
Very good.

In seriousness, the girl was wrong. Anything below 1.05 m/s is far too slow to be an acceptable pace.
Tell her to multiply the rate at which she walks by 1.25 or gtfo.

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are two possibilities here..

1) The woman of whom you met gets her Metric and English measurements confused. Next time you meet her to go somewhere that involves walking, and she's too slow, kindly lecture her of the basic unit conversions and hopefully she will subtly realize her mistake and correct the error promptly.

OR

2) She is trying to get you fired by making you take more time off from your job than you need. You'll know for certain if she talks about irrelevant situations and desires or while she waits for her coffee to "cool down" before drinking it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Hands nipples pees and camel toes?