• Thread starter CasperH
  • Start date
  • Views 3,355
  • Replies 16
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CasperH

Just a quick question, does a PAL scene release of Ghostbusters exists?
I can only find the NTSC one and there isn't anything mentioned on the scene release.
But on some comptability matrixesthere is a Ghostbusters PAL...

And I know, links to warez are bad so I am not requesting it
smileipb2.png

Ramzee

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The NTSC version of Ghostbusters plays fine on my PAL 4.2E Wii via CFG USB Loader and cIOS rev 14. I'm using component cables and a newish LCD TV.

It's due for release in the UK this Friday so you might want to wait till then.

C

CasperH

Thanks, didn't know it wasn't released.

And I never play NTSC games, weird habitat
yaynds.gif

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I know the title wasn't released in Australia as Sony bought exclusive rights to the title and only allowed the PS3 version to be released. The others are still to come out.

frazz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The PAL version seems to have the same issue has the NTSC version when playing via a SoftMod Console

And yes I know it works via USB Loader......

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I guess he means the 002b error(green screen freeze if bad cIOS and/or loader was used). But that was 100% to be expected. Also usb loading has always a lower compatiblity than disc loading, everything that works from usb works on disc as well.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Oh that. I thought it could be narrowed down to a broken warez release. Oh well you are using a warez release instead of a proper backup...

Zane

Ace Wizard
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
WiiPower said:
I guess he means the 002b error(green screen freeze if bad cIOS and/or loader was used). But that was 100% to be expected. Also usb loading has always a lower compatiblity than disc loading, everything that works from usb works on disc as well.

I get this, i'm using a Softchip launcher that is supposed to remove the 002 error. What can i do to remove the 002b error? Or there is no fix to play Ghostbusters? =(

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Zane said:
WiiPower said:

I get this, i'm using a Softchip launcher that is supposed to remove the 002 error. What can i do to remove the 002b error? Or there is no fix to play Ghostbusters? =(

There's a reason SoftChip r100 does not have the remove 002 option anymore. "Fake IOS version" is your friend. If you get something else than 002 error or green screen freeze, your problem is not 002 related.

superafroboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This game keeps freezing on the Health Warning screen. I'm loading via disc using 4.2U system menu, Neogamma R8 (not the latest, maybe beta 8 i think) and CIOSrev14.

Any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-