heavyd2007

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So toynostalgiaman,

Would it be good enough to just unistall the gh5Content.wad and leave the rest, or do we need to uninstall them all and then reintall the GHWT, BH, and SH wads?

And what is this about a SYOP wad? Never heard of that before?

In the end, do you loose all the gh5 tracks you've downloaded? I would rather keep all the tracks I have right now (GHWT, BH, SM, and most gh5 dlc) and forego the future GH5 dlc in the future, until some fix is released.

Thanks!

toynostalgiaman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
final update - this is what I have done

I removed all wads - but left what I had previously downloaded on my card - which was only abou 40 tracks from GH5 (as I didnt think this would happen lol)

I then installed GHWT wad - I downloaded all songs in GHWT - I then went into GH5 shop and added the free packs so I can play GHWT DLC tracks on GH5

(please note - after installing the following wads I had to remove sd card before enterring music other was it would come up with an error screen - once in music store inserted SD card and then no problem to download as below)

I then installed what I call the SYOP wad - which is the 'special offer' of importing the songs off the GHWT disc into GH5 - 35 tracks in all

at this point when all tracks downloaded it cam up with an error page - but when you log into archive all the track are there and playable

I then installed the Smash Hits wad - all ticked and downloaded - then error page - but all in archive and playable

I then installed Band hero Wad - all ticked and downloaded - then error page - but all in archive and playable

then as another test before I installed the GH5 wad - I put in Band Hero and GH5 Disc import was available - I have imported all those too!

then - GH5 wad installed - all of my previous downloaded content (about 40 songs as above) were back in my archive so I hadnt lost any - however Music Store now froze again on 'all done' page

so its the GH5 dlc wad they have blocked out

I have 362 tracks on my sd card - and that looks like it for the forseeable future

Dent

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey all,

Apparently the Music Store works again with GH5 wads and all. For some reason it fixed itself. No more freezing at the All Done message.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y23PPkftXIY