Hacking Getting CFGLoader to work on NTFS USB? Program locks up on start-up.

<<ReMeDy&g

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I followed method B on this guide:
http://gbatemp.net/t...-for-beginners/

Unfortunately, the guide doesn't mention how to set up the loader with NTFS in mind. When I attempt to load CFGLoader from my SDCard, nothing happens. I see a big opening screen and in the bottom-corner it reads "v70 248" and it stays on this screen, locked up. I did everything the guide told me. I'm using a 1TB Western Digital My Book Essential.

Any ideas how to get CFGLoader to work?

<<ReMeDy&g

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried a different loader (USB Loader GX), but it suffers from the same problem... It gets to the main screen, says it's "loading..." but nothing happens. I also followed the loader's included "Step By Step" text readme.

It's worth nothing when I run these apps when my USB device is unplugged, the apps work just fine. It's only when I have my USB device plugged in that they go ape shit and freeze up. When unplugged, USB Loader GX will say, "Waiting for your slow USB device..." When I plug one in, USB Loader GX doesn't know what to do with it and freezes up.

Edit: Hmm, so I used a 32GB Munasky thumb drive on FAT32 and it ended up working. Weird. I know NTFS should work regardless, so I'm not convinced it was a file system issue. Oh well, regardless, I got it working now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not a big fan of NES kid Icarus either... I know it was popular but I didn't care for it.