Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yay, I'm finally gunna get myself a 360 this weekend....Im getting:

360 Premium (Fully Boxed)
2 Wireless controllers
5 Games (CoD3, Dead Rising, Lost Planet and 2 others)

All for £200!
biggrin.gif

Unfortunatly due to the recent bannings on xbox live im not to sure wether to flash it/chip it and hope for the best or play it just offline.

I've got a 360 with 8 games on the way.

Looking forward to Gears of War, C&C, Ghost Recon 2, Rainbow6 and Crack Down in HiDef on my spanking new widescreen monitor
biggrin.gif

I am officially next-gen!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've got a 360 with 8 games on the way.

Looking forward to Gears of War, C&C, Ghost Recon 2, Rainbow6 and Crack Down in HiDef on my spanking new widescreen monitorÂ
biggrin.gif

I am officially next-gen!Â
biggrin.gif
Â
biggrin.gif
Â
biggrin.gif

How do you connect it to the monitor? I was planning to buy a pstwo, but the xbox360 is looking good, especially all the feedback it has received on this forum

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
For anyone in the UK... Boots have a great deal on the Xbox 360 at the moment. Xbox360 Premium pack with 2 controllers, PGR3 and Live Arcade for only £249. AND it's triple points currently so you get £34.99 worth of boots points. Go via quidco for another £9.75 and this deal works out around £205 (link).

Alternatively... Amazon.co.uk are doing the same bundle (Premium 360, PGR3, live arcade, 2 controllers) along with Crack Down and Gears of War for £269.99 (which is £20 cheaper than the same deal from play.com). Oh and add another £30 and they will throw in an extra game of your choice. (link).

Even with the recent bannings it looks like a great time to buy an xbox 360 at the moment!

smile.gif

iza

gbatemp, the new crack
Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Fuck that Amazon deal is good.

Premium 360, extra official wireless controller, GOW, Crackdown, PGR3, Arcade thingy all for £270...?

Damn I'm tempted but I really shouldn't.
sleep.gif
this is your impulsive side speaking.... DO IT!!! DO IT NOW!!!! buybuybuy. charge that ho to your visa/mastercard....what ever it is you have

jaxxster

The Heretic
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Well i picked it up yesterday
smile.gif

Got 2 wireless controllers, the premium console and 8 games which were:
-Dead rising
-Lost Planet
-Fight Night Round 3
-Project Gotham Racing 3
-Fifa 06:Road To World Cup
-The Godfather
- Hitman
-Call of Duty 3

Gunna go pick up pro evo 6 today...maybe crackdown and gears of war aswell.

qusai

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Grats dude
smile.gif

I'm going to futureshop in a couple of hours to get mine
biggrin.gif

not getting a sweet deal like you but whatever.

Still debating whether or not I should mod it. I doubt I'll use xbox live so I'm not really sure..

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
yes, the 360 version is terrible
frown.gif

I played PES on PC, PS2, XBOX, and 360, and... all versions rock EXCEPT the 360 one...
I can't explain why, but it really does suck.
The gameplay is somehow different, some features are lacking, and the online mode is just a POS (it just never works for me, I've only been able to play 1 game -total)

MaHe

one lazy schmo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
360 ?! Ewwww! We will buy Wii nor PS3 but never for microsoft stuff! Microsoft is evil.
I hate Sony, but I still bought a PSP. You know, being biased against some company sucks, you'll miss out on big things. Hell, I bought Wii and am disappointed, though I love Nintendo. And I'm buying myself XBOX360 in autumn (that's fall for you Yanks).

jaxxster

The Heretic
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Ive got a wii and i can say truthfully it is terrible. Ok its got a few classics but no decent graphics whereas the 360s got loadsa gr8 games, xbox live, xbl arc ade, listen to tune whilst u play, free game demos.

Azimuth

Chicken Teriyaki Boy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
360 ?! Ewwww! We will buy Wii nor PS3 but never for microsoft stuff! Microsoft is evil.

I hate Sony, but I still bought a PSP. You know, being biased against some company sucks, you'll miss out on big things. Hell, I bought Wii and am disappointed, though I love Nintendo. And I'm buying myself XBOX360 in autumn (that's fall for you Yanks).

I hate microsoft as much as the next guy but the 360 is a great console. I have a wii and a 360 and I think I have spent more time playing XBLA than my wii

iamwhoiam

Honorary R4 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ive got a wii and i can say truthfully it is terrible. Ok its got a few classics but no decent graphics whereas the 360s got loadsa gr8 games, xbox live, xbl arc ade, listen to tune whilst u play, free game demos.

How do you actually put mp3s onto the hard drive? I don't get it

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP

I hate microsoft as much as the next guy but the 360 is a great console. I have a wii and a 360 and I think I have spent more time playing XBLA than my wii
rofl2.gif

I've noticed a trend of uk people wanting to buy a 360 (including myself
biggrin.gif
) Do you think they're brainwashing us or something?

nephdj

Trophies
XP
Country

How do you actually put mp3s onto the hard drive? I don't get it
Using XP, just network them together

360 is great, just make sure u go to a store that does extended warranty
Paying extra 20-30bucks for 3years, is worth it since 360's die alot

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu