Get the Mew event at home!

Due to the recent pokemon distribution, and the inefficiency of Nintendo France, I added the GAME Spain Nintendo Zone in my NbaHomePass program. It is now possible to simulate this Nintendo Zone and then get a code to receive the event.

I. Set up NbaHomePass

First you are going to need the program itself, you can download it here : http://mrnbayoh.tumblr.com/downloads (don't forget to download the BASE256.txt).

Then put the two files in a folder.
Open a command prompt and enter : "cd PATH" where PATH is the path to the folder containing the file.
You can now write : "nbahomepass.exe base256.txt false XXX XXX" where XXX is a number that does not matter if your are not going to homepass.
Then press enter, le program will start and continue the configuration until you see : "Starting hosted network...".

II. Get the code

Before doing anything, delete your main wifi connection from the 3DS, or prevent it to connect to your home wifi by changing the SSID for example.
Then power on your console, you should see a message saying you that the Nintendo Zone service is available.
Open the Nintendo Zone app, and then you will see the event ad, just click on the middle button of the screen and you will get the code.
You can now receive your event!

I am sorry if the tutorial is a little bit quick but I have currently some exams. I just wanted to make the thing doable by everyone.

kawlin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hi, can someone get me a code if it's possible please ? i don't have a wireless adapter and there is still not a single information about the distribution in France.

titoEarly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I got the error "MSVCP140.dll is missing", which I thought I'd solve by installing Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015. But it didn't work, it still says MSVCP140.dll missing. Any clue?

EDIT: Ok, I fixed it :D

Last edited by titoEarly,

CLOUD9RED

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
currently stuck in NBAHomePass at: "An error occurred while trying to open the macs list".
Any suggestions? Thanks.

Rodrigo666

Trophies
XP
Country
France
First, THANK YOU for your program, as a french this Mew distribution is a shame...

Anyway I have a small problem : your soft did the job, I see the nintendo zone on my 3DS but when I try to connect, it says "Connexion..." and then Error-code 003-1105.

Any idea of what I did wrong ?

D

Deleted User

OP
First, THANK YOU for your program, as a french this Mew distribution is a shame...

Anyway I have a small problem : your soft did the job, I see the nintendo zone on my 3DS but when I try to connect, it says "Connexion..." and then Error-code 003-1105.

Did you remove your main wifi from the 3ds config ?

RibShark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

I have the same problem, but only on my desktop PC (with a wireless card). On my laptop, the connection worked. In fact, creating any hostednetwork on my desktop causes connection failures when used with any device, so it is likely a driver or configuration problem.

Ekaitz

Redhead Believer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Would it be possible to do the exact same thing using a smartphone? (because I don't have a wifi adaptor but I've got a smartphone with data so it would be easier using the built-in feature to share the connection.)

D

Deleted User

OP
Nope, I can't access to the internet through a game or the eshop.
Ok that is definitely weird, that is like when the password is not good.

Would it be possible to do the exact same thing using a smartphone? (because I don't have a wifi adaptor but I've got a smartphone with data so it would be easier using the built-in feature to share the connection.)

Nope sorry.

Hellhacker1990

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Ok that is definitely weird, that is like when the password is not good.

I had this problem, I restarted my PC, started up nbahomepass as instructed, checked to make sure my main connection was shared to give the new virtual connection internet access and it worked for me after that

mammastuffing

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guy,

Sorry for being a noob. But how does this work exactly? I've set up the nintendo zone so no issues there and I'm aware that this event might not be available in my region.

But let's say it is, would I be able to get Mew for Pokemon X/Y? If so, do I do it in-game and so on...

Any help is appreciated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, and leave ectoplasm all over the place