George Lucas should be...

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I know. The style of the animation is just poor. I'd have preferred it if they'd have gone with a look like the Final Fantasy movies, instead it's Pixars The Clone Wars.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Bob Evil said:
Well, considering his mind IS the Star Wars universe, there's not much any of us can do ...

I know, that's what sucks big donkey balls. Here's a guy who came up with one of the greatest universes and now he's letting greed just eat it away. He has become The Emperor!
wink.gif

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I ain't gonna watch it, and I loved the new trilogy even though most ragged on it. It's just this is a proper let down. I was looking forward to it until I saw the style of animation, George Lucas has become like George Romero - they're just running on auto-pilot now.

matriculated

Trophies
Website
www.nubecoder.com
XP
Country
Canada
He's working on this and a TV series based in the Star Wars universe.

I don't mind this style of animation but why more Clone Wars stuff? It's so boring. I'd rather he do something between episodes 3 and 4 with the animation looking like Ralph Mcquarrie's concept paintings.

gizmo_gal

QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Meh, I like star wars. I dont watch anything about it animated though and I dont read the books. I just like the two trilogies as a whole. I could knick and pick away at the various things that I feel are wrong with the series, but after what Chrisopher Paolini did to his story plot with his heinous book, I am just grateful that Mr. Lucas executed his telling of the exact same story with far more tact than that big, pig headed, snot nosed- butt wipe from Montana.

Besides, there aren't many movies/shows/books/songs etc. that I like enough to watch/read/listen to more than once so I try and leave what I do like in peace to avoid ruining my desire for it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill