Hacking GeeXboX doesn't like component cables?

Empyr69er

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hey everyone. Searched around and couldnt find an answer for this. I went and picked up a component cable for wii recently. It works nicley for the games and I am happy with the picture(it really does smooth things out!). The only problem I have is I can't get GeeXboX to work with it!! As soon as I launch it either from channel or HBC the screen goes all wavy and nuts and my TV switches from CVI to AVI and still displays the waviness..You can also see the colors of the orange/blue splash screen waving around.

Is GeeXboX compatible with a component cable? if so how do i set it up?

sl33p

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is very strange. I use Geexbox myself with component cables. Maybe you have an old version of the program or some setting got screwed up? Have you tried deleting all Geexbox related folders and installing the newest version? (I think there's a folder related to Geexbox that lurks outside of the classic "apps" directory in the root of the card).

Empyr69er

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Yea, I think it may be the folder on the root that messing it up or my tv just doesnt like me..I'll try a fresh reinstall with the latest version..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWIobzBdKc