Hacking Gecko 1.93

doped505069

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Damn that Gecko 1.93 is sick havent had a problem at all lovin it sucked in once again nintendo they must have created 4.2 when they were on the loo.

doped505069

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
this is the link mr cool http://www.mediafire.com/?zhlwim1nyjc its one of those 4.2 packs i couldnt find it anywhere else i was looking for a while just go to the apps and cut it or copy it and then paste it in your apps folder on your sd card ofcourse u need winrar to extract it this file is like 12.4 MB have fun it works awesome seriously havent had a title not work and i have about 700 or more iso's.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
There's only a Gecko OS 1.9.3RC and it only fully works with a patched or downgraded(fail) IOS36. If you still or again have a cIOS, just use the version just before that.

Riicky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried everything to get Gecko 1.92 to work after updating to 4.2...kept saying no disc, no matter what I did...started using the 1.93RC and it works like a charm...If I would have seen there was a 1.92b, I would have used that...but I'm satisfied with the 1.93RC
biggrin.gif

doped505069

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah its good man good on them for making it it doesent even seam buggy or anything its the smoothest backup loader i have ever used games load quick and smooth and now i can play tatsunoko vs capcom hell yeah

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
Bladexdsl said:
can you use this if you don't have 4.2? also where can i get a channel wad for this?

You can use it without 4.2, I use it on 3.2 no problems.

Hmmm... Channel wad, forwarder?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night