GC CONTROLLERS

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by DMC, Nov 21, 2009.

1. DMC
    OP

DMC Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 15, 2009
    Venezuela
    Hi

Just got COD4 (whatever nintendo call it) all working fine but got a venom wii/GC Controller. Is it possible to use this instead of the normal controllers as its too fiddly.

TIA

2. Slimmmmmm

Slimmmmmm GBAtemp MoNkEeE

Nov 1, 2007
    the land of lol
  3. hughjass

hughjass GBAtemp Regular

Sep 20, 2008
    lawl

4. noONE

noONE ~~~~~~~~~~~~

May 24, 2007
    Linköping/Norrköping, Sweden.
    Nintendo doesn't name Activision's/infinity ward's games.. also, there's very few Wii games that support the GC controller, but a couple of the major titles does it at least ( i think there's a list somewhere, you've heard of google? )

I haven't played CoD: MW - Reflex yet, but i've heard that's quite alot of options and tuning of the controls so i'd give it a try and make it feel better.. i bet you've barely tried the game with the Wiimote, or you simply suck at it ;P
    Anyway.. good luck learning to play with the Wiimote+nunchuck!

5. tj_cool

tj_cool Site dev

Supervisor
    Jan 7, 2009
    Belgium
    This planet
    GC controllers work on all Wii games, but they just won't let you control the character [​IMG]

6. Satangel

Satangel BEAST

Nov 27, 2006
    Belgium
    Bruges, Belgium
    How can you prefer a regular controller above the Wiimote with a shooter game?

Mario Kart Wii supports it, SSBB supports it too.
    That are about the biggest titles that support it.

7. razorback78

razorback78 GBAtemp Maniac

Aug 3, 2009
    this thread should have been placed in the wii - hardware, devices, utilities forum. not here at the hacking section.

anyways, to the OP most fighting games for the wii support GC controllers.

8. Izzy

Izzy GBAtemp Regular

Aug 22, 2007
    I can't stop laughing when I read the topic title, but he obviously didn't mean every Wii game, just 3rd part games. I mean, Wii Sports Resort...

I would either way prefer Wii Remote + Nunchuk instead of a GC Controller, give it some more time. [​IMG]