redrampager

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
K. Here wii go.
So I have the GC Backup Launcher installed. Ran the Mios patcher, installed cios36_rev7, did everything that could possibly get it running.
For a while, it would give mii the error "Failed to read DVD 186
0x53100 Ready" Which REALLY confused me, especially upon searching and finding a grand total of two topics on the subject that barely helped me at all.

But I fixed that, and now I get error 345. I have no idea what to do.
I'm willing to get my wii back to a virgin state, already did it once to take off Preloader and SoftMii. Just, a little help to get it running again.

Oh, by the way... any time I play Super Smash Bros Melee, the game I've been trying to get working, it gives me those very errors, then loads the game... sans video... and taunts me with the music of the opening cinematic.

Help? Bump?

redrampager

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hate to double post, but I need to bump it from the second page. This is pretty important to me and the search wouldn't help me. I'd appreciate even a little bit of insight.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
when you have sound but no video, it means that the game is out of region for you, if your TV supports both video signals (PAL NTSC) then use Any Region Changer to change your Wii's video output to the other one, Eg. if you are NTSC, then change it to PAL, and viceversa...!!
wink.gif

Matt93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you made the backup yourself it could just be a bad backup. That happened to me before. Try getting a copy from the usual places and try that out. If it still doesn't work then that isn't the problem.

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does the original disk work? and is the original from your region? If the original dosen't work try installing the original MIOS and try it. If it works then I don't know what to tell you. if it still doesn't work your disk is likely bad and therfore any rip you try to make will fail too. If it's the disk download a new copy from the internet and use the backup loader to play it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: wait +1