Golfman560

TheRapist.com
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Okay so I installed MIOS v4 on my Wii since Action Replay wouldn't boot. I'm still getting the same thing. I hit the disc channel and it reads the disc, hit start and it gives me a black screen for about 5 seconds, then the Wii powers off and starts up again and I'm back at the systemmenu. Is there another way to circumvent the block by the newer firmware version? Or someone point me in the direction of a homebrew app that can use Action Replay codes. It said Ocarina works but it boots into Wii mode so then the game just doesn't load.

WiiBlaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Golfman560 said:
Okay so I installed MIOS v4 on my Wii since Action Replay wouldn't boot. I'm still getting the same thing. I hit the disc channel and it reads the disc, hit start and it gives me a black screen for about 5 seconds, then the Wii powers off and starts up again and I'm back at the systemmenu. Is there another way to circumvent the block by the newer firmware version? Or someone point me in the direction of a homebrew app that can use Action Replay codes. It said Ocarina works but it boots into Wii mode so then the game just doesn't load.

Ocarina is only for Wii Games

and Miosv4 is what i always use to boot my ORG Action Reply so i don't know what your prob is

WiiBlaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Golfman560 said:
Is there any way to check to see if it installed correctly? I'm not entirely sure that it's actually installed over my old MIOS.

I forgot to say, you have to remove your MIOS with anytitle deleter before installing the MIOSv4 cause it wont install correctly other wise, Also 3.2 is fine, that is what i always Use,

Damian1221

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think its just the new version 1.20 (the one that you can't enter new codes) that doesn't work with v4. I have version 1.17 that boots perfectly but the new version does just as you said and reboots the wii

Golfman560

TheRapist.com
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I would think that if the newer version reboots the Wii and your's doesn't, then mine should work. I have 1.08
tongue.gif

Also, I'll be trying AnyTitleDeleter in a few minutes

Golfman560

TheRapist.com
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
AnyTitleDeleter didn't work, I'll just keep using my GC it seems to play certain games.

And Skyfallkavu, if you ahve a working version, I'd just keep it and not bother looking for a better version.

WiiBlaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Golfman560 said:
AnyTitleDeleter didn't work, I'll just keep using my GC it seems to play certain games.

And Skyfallkavu, if you ahve a working version, I'd just keep it and not bother looking for a better version.

Must be the version action reply your using, I'm using a older version that still lets you input Codes, So i dont know

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [cricket sounds]