GBAtemp's Christmas Cheer Competition RESULTS!

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Man I had a very hard time choosing which ones I liked...there were some I litterly said "Damn it" to that I had to pass up on. >< Stop being so damn talented, people!

I think the entire staff did, it was hard to pick with all the excellent entries. In some cases we had to make some tough calls. There are ones I didn't pick because they weren't Christmasy enough, or temp-y enough. And in some cases intent, hard work, and creativity were a bigger asset than outright artistic skill. The plate of cookies for example was an original/creative way to express both holiday cheer and GBAtemp spirit. But as I was saying, yes, we had to make some tough choices. There were over 60 entries that I couldn't pick that I really loved, but we had to choose.
unsure.gif

Fakie!

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Wow I'm really happy right now, I guess effort really pays off. Thanks GBATemp for an amazing competition and keep doing your what you do, it's just awesome.

Oh, and gratz to all the winners.

quinterrya

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Congrats to all the winners!!!

I just the only bright side of losing is that it's a very affordable flash cart. I will probably get one soon
biggrin.gif

cory1492

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Congrats to all the winners!

Special thanks to vinnick, you made my day - though I suspect the subtlety of some of the depictions were lost on the judges?
laugh.gif
(aka: the laughter it induced here made me think it was better than some of the non-runner ups.)

BionicC

Trophies
XP
Country
Congrats to the worthy winners!

Bad news though guys; I hear there's been a mix-up and you're all getting one of these:

bionicchj9.gif

Hope you all like the Imagine series...

Kirby102

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Woaah
tongue.gif
Cool.

Nice entries by everyone, and well done to those who won also. bluebright, you've made my day... lol esp with the whole other hemisphere... I'd knew you would get it, I know how you feel...
laugh.gif
Summer in December
grog.gif

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Many artistic entries, utilizing more than just photoshop tricks! WeaponXXX's entry is my personal favourite although something that isn't even an entry brought a smile to my face.

The number of BoneMonkey-ish avatars (shaun's especially)!

Anyways, congrats to all the winners. You've all shown a great bit of creativity.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/TECN1Gm7j3A?si=XwYKYHKwxoMNdFqN