Not open for further replies.

greyhound

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
you can share tracks in Line Rider...

as far as the WOW2 problems go, it just seemed that the server was down temporarily. We could neither connect or get to the leaderboards

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
Wi-fi friday was awesome as hell. We should so do this again oh and when no one is playing a game or not talking we play EXTREME RPG IRC............ONLINE!!!! LOL!!! Yesterday was fun. I plan on doing this again.

Sonicslasher

In Law we trust.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
New idea! (Tell me if you don't like it)

What you can do is put this:
Code:
[url="http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=106947&st=0"][img]http://opium.gbatemp.net/gbatemp-wifinight.png[/img][/url]
into your sig. That way we know who is coming to WiFi night and can add their Friend Codes beforehand. Friend Codes can be found on their profile in "View Friend Codes" (which means you needs to put your Friend Codes into the GBAtemp FC database). Also it will get the word out there so more people can join us
smile.gif

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
Phynx said:
Tried to join.

*** Access Denied: Too many connections

use a different server mate: http://www.efnet.org/?module=servers

@Sir-Fritz: you only need to manually edit the config file to point to the IP address of the person hosting. the person hosting needs to run the pr_boom_server.exe and have port 5030 opened/forwarded.

from the read me...
To play online using wifi, you're going to want to have a PC with port 5030 opened/forwarded. Run prboom_server.exe with the number of players specified using the -N command line parameter. There are other parameters for such things as maps and coop; check out the prboom_server documentation. The server waits until the given number of players connect and then the game begins.

Now that you have the server running, you will want to set up the DSes. Make sure that WFC data is set in firmware on the DSes. Next, edit the prboom.cfg file on the card and change the server "name:Port" line under misc.

You are ready to start.

Launch dsdoom.nds and choose the network game option in the initial menu.

-another world

DJ Hobo

Trophies
XP
Country
I have a question about the friend code database... Is Bomberman Land Touch 2 in there? Because I can't find it. I found the Japanese name for the first Bomberman Land Touch but can't find the second one.

Xizer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Suggestion: Don't use EFnet for the chat next time. No IP masking.

Try irc.synirc.net next time.

rashef

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Poland
Hmm... maybe we should create a "Next WiFi night - topic" in which users who'd be 90% sure to be on the next night would post and you could add their codes beforehand so As soon as the night starts you can jump straight to the games ;]. We could also pick 3 random games and create 4 channels on irc (one per game - one for general use/other games) so people wanting to play A wouldn't have their messages mixed with those playing B (Two different games and exchanging FC's at the same time is a bit annoying xD). Heck, if wanting we could even host a mini tournament with main prize being a cute sig "WFC Night Week# X - Game tournament's winnah!" xD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame:
    oh hi, Sickly
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh hi flame
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a Pic of fw and telling them not to update
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask...