GBATemp recommends: Raid: Shadow Legends [April Fools]

image (1).png
Hey guys, Ericzander from GBATemp here and I just have to let you know my thoughts on the hit new mobile game from 2018 that is taking the world by STORM! I picked up the game from the Google Play Store for absolutely FREE and was able to finally join one of the biggest mobile role-playing games that the world has ever seen!!

Currently hundreds and hundreds of people play Raid Shadow Legends and I can see why! It’s got all the best models and environments and runs at so many frames per second your head will explode from the graphics!! Seriously, don’t take my word for it there are thousands of 5 star reviews on Google Play store and some of the reviews aren’t even from bots!

1.jpg

Plarium Games really outdid themselves this time because the game is full of EPIC champions and they can all be customized to make them even better and, more importantly, even more stronger! Raid Shadow Legends must have learned from Blizzard’s mistakes in assuming that people had phones because they even made a PC version of the most awesome mobile game!

2.jpg

The game has more than champions though because it also has EVIL bosses that have insane skills of their own so you have to work together with your fellow gamers to take down the mean ones. You have to go download the game quick before Raid realizes how foolish they were to make such an amazing game free for everyone! Seriously, what the heck are you waiting for?

3.jpg

I’ll even sweeten the deal for you. If you sign up today using my code you’ll get not 1,000 not 2,000 not 3,000 not 4,000 not 5,000 not 6,000 not 7,000 not 8,000 not 9,000 not 10,000 not 11,000 not 12,000 not 13,000 but 50,000 silver and not 2 epic champions not 3 epic champions not 4 epic champions but 1 epic champion! That’s right you just have to sign up and then BOOM you’ll have free stuff! You’re on GBATemp so I know you love your free stuff!! Who doesn’t love free stuff!!! Just go ahead and sign up what are you waiting for this game is really good and really ambitious and seriously it’s just awesome. I’ll see you there!

4.jpg

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Over 10 million players on Google Play can't be wrong - download the game right now and use our referral code "5UCKER5" to become a Legend and start the game with 500 gems and the latest Hero - Lionface. With this awesome beastman on your side you'll be able to claw and bite your way up the Tower no problem!

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
This is another April Fools joke, right?
Right?
No.
wasn't i threatened with moderation action for making this exact same post last year
I'm special. My name is yellow (orange?)
I thougth this was a april fools review
Cuz all the memes and hate around this game
Nope. It's amazing.
This is a joke review, the game just sucks.
Nope. It's amazing.
I was about to slate you for posting a paid for review, then I remembered what day it is... good one! haha :rofl2:
I wasn't paid I just love Raid: Shadow Legends. Download today!!!
i always saw this game whenever i watch some mechagaikotsu's videos, and yet still haven't tempted to play it yet, as it's just another gacha trash.
Nope. It's amazing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep