GBATemp recommends: Raid: Shadow Legends [April Fools]

image (1).png
Hey guys, Ericzander from GBATemp here and I just have to let you know my thoughts on the hit new mobile game from 2018 that is taking the world by STORM! I picked up the game from the Google Play Store for absolutely FREE and was able to finally join one of the biggest mobile role-playing games that the world has ever seen!!

Currently hundreds and hundreds of people play Raid Shadow Legends and I can see why! It’s got all the best models and environments and runs at so many frames per second your head will explode from the graphics!! Seriously, don’t take my word for it there are thousands of 5 star reviews on Google Play store and some of the reviews aren’t even from bots!

1.jpg

Plarium Games really outdid themselves this time because the game is full of EPIC champions and they can all be customized to make them even better and, more importantly, even more stronger! Raid Shadow Legends must have learned from Blizzard’s mistakes in assuming that people had phones because they even made a PC version of the most awesome mobile game!

2.jpg

The game has more than champions though because it also has EVIL bosses that have insane skills of their own so you have to work together with your fellow gamers to take down the mean ones. You have to go download the game quick before Raid realizes how foolish they were to make such an amazing game free for everyone! Seriously, what the heck are you waiting for?

3.jpg

I’ll even sweeten the deal for you. If you sign up today using my code you’ll get not 1,000 not 2,000 not 3,000 not 4,000 not 5,000 not 6,000 not 7,000 not 8,000 not 9,000 not 10,000 not 11,000 not 12,000 not 13,000 but 50,000 silver and not 2 epic champions not 3 epic champions not 4 epic champions but 1 epic champion! That’s right you just have to sign up and then BOOM you’ll have free stuff! You’re on GBATemp so I know you love your free stuff!! Who doesn’t love free stuff!!! Just go ahead and sign up what are you waiting for this game is really good and really ambitious and seriously it’s just awesome. I’ll see you there!

4.jpg

DKB

NO
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ONE OF THE BIGGEST MOBILE ROLE-PLAYING GAMES OF 2021 AND IT'S TOTALLY FREE! CURRENTLY ALMOST 10 MILLION USERS HAVE JOINED RAID OVER THE LAST SIX MONTHS, AND IT'S ONE OF THE MOST IMPRESSIVE GAMES IN ITS CLASS WITH DETAILED MODELS, ENVIRONMENTS AND SMOOTH 60 FRAMES PER SECOND ANIMATIONS! ALL THE CHAMPIONS IN THE GAME CAN BE CUSTOMIZED WITH UNIQUE GEAR THAT CHANGES YOUR STRATEGIC BUFFS AND ABILITIES! THE DUNGEON BOSSES HAVE SOME RIDICULOUS SKILLS OF THEIR OWN AND FIGURING OUT THE PERFECT PARTY AND STRATEGY TO OVERTAKE THEM IS A LOT OF FUN! CURRENTLY WITH OVER 300,000 REVIEWS, RAID HAS ALMOST A PERFECT SCORE ON THE PLAY STORE! THE COMMUNITY IS GROWING FAST AND THE HIGHLY ANTICIPATED NEW FACTION WARS FEATURE IS NOW LIVE, YOU MIGHT EVEN FIND MY SQUAD OUT THERE IN THE ARENA! IT'S EASIER TO START NOW THAN EVER WITH RATES PROGRAM FOR NEW PLAYERS YOU GET A NEW DAILY LOGIN REWARD FOR THE FIRST 90 DAYS THAT YOU PLAY IN THE GAME! SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? GO TO THE VIDEO DESCRIPTION, CLICK ON THE SPECIAL LINKS AND YOU'LL GET 50,000 SILVER AND A FREE EPIC CHAMPION AS PART OF THE NEW PLAYER PROGRAM TO START YOUR JOURNEY! GOOD LUCK AND I'LL SEE YOU THERE!

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
I’m really glad GBATemp could finally get in on the craze of the amazing and fantastical game that is Raid Shadow Legends!!

I can’t stop playing, it’s so fun!! The only reason I can’t play right now is because Costello and Shaun are forcing me to help them lift all these weird bags of money into the GBAtemp offices! I wonder where they came from?

Silent_Gunner

Crazy Cool Cyclops
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’m really glad GBATemp could finally get in on the craze of the amazing and fantastical game that is Raid Shadow Legends!!

I can’t stop playing, it’s so fun!! The only reason I can’t play right now is because Costello and Shaun are forcing me to help them lift all these weird bags of money into the GBAtemp offices! I wonder where they came from?

I heard a certain Mad Dog has been doing some debt collection lately. He says he's only roughed people up, but that's what the Dragon of Dojima and a certain boxer who's name is a synonym for a stone said too...

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
My life has completely changed ever since Raid: Shadow Legends came to be.
I can't do without it now, it has become my new life.
I play non-stop everyday, I even skip meals just to play a few minutes more.
Thanks to the game, I've been losing weight, I found a girlfriend, I won the lottery, I found a cure for cancer, all just thanks to this wonderful game!
Everyone should play Raid, no one should miss it!
Play Raid now! DO IT

Jokes aside, the game would actually be worth taking a look if it was like this instead:

Eyacorkett

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I'm actually playing this game right now! Combined with that 50000 silver bonus, my 1 year ExpressVPN™ membership, my $200 Raycon™ wireless earbuds and my Manscaped™ trimmers, this really is an EPIC experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man when did my life get to this point

Last edited by Eyacorkett,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: My therapy chair is padded