Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Retal said:
Will the quiz actually work for people using the lite skin? Considering that polls are still broken for users of this skin.
Yes it will!

gizmo_gal said:
Thank you, Costello for that link
smile.gif

I' browsed it but I didnt take it seriously, but its good to see what sort of questions where on the last quiz
smile.gif

Where there any prizes given out for the last one?

Posts merged

QUOTE(Retal @ May 14 2008, 02:35 PM) Will the quiz actually work for people using the lite skin? Considering that polls are still broken for users of this skin.
If not then simply switch skins, take the quiz, then switch back
yaynds.gif
We gave away 2 CycloDS's!

Retal

Trophies
XP
Country
shaunj66 said:
Retal said:
Yes but it's not like I can submit the quiz once with faux answers just to test is it; hence the question.
I didn't realise my answer was sarcastic. So to answer again: Yes it WILL work.
It wasn't; I was replying to the guy who told me to switch skins if it didn't work, but I didn't quote him to make it clear because I didn't realise you would respond so fast and thus make it necessary. Do you see what I did there?

Chotaz

I'm back! :D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
gizmo_gal said:
Thank you, Costello for that link
smile.gif

I' browsed it but I didnt take it seriously, but its good to see what sort of questions where on the last quiz
smile.gif

Where there any prizes given out for the last one?

Posts merged

Retal said:
Will the quiz actually work for people using the lite skin? Considering that polls are still broken for users of this skin.
If not then simply switch skins, take the quiz, then switch back
yaynds.gif

CycloDS(s) dunno how many

Magus

GBATEMP RPG MANIAC
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
so when you say the winner will be picked at random does that mean that the number of right answer doesn't count... you know i think it would be better that way,everyone gets an equal chance and there is no reason to hunt for answer on google beside personal curiosity

Renegade_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Magus said:
so when you say the winner will be picked at random does that mean that the number of right answer doesn't count... you know i think it would be better that way,everyone gets an equal chance and there is no reason to hunt for answer on google beside personal curiosity
Now where's the fun in that? Isn't the point of these quizes suppost to driver the lurkers into registration?

Pikachu025

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Shinji said:
I'm sure there will be more than 50 people who get ALL answers cause we're GBAtemp/scene addicts. =\
In the last quiz, about 1000 people entered and only 20 had all questions correctly answered. So don't count on that.

Magus

GBATEMP RPG MANIAC
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Renegade_R said:
Magus said:
Now where's the fun in that? Isn't the point of these quizes suppost to driver the lurkers into registration?
you still need to partecipate only you don't have to bother with hunting for the right answers

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I just know i'm going to spend hours working out all the answers again... and then only get like 12 right lol =D

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
OP
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Magus said:
Well of course the number of correct answers would matter, otherwise why would we bother with the quiz at all?

The quiz will be open for a few days at least. The quiz will NOT automatically be closed if 50 correct entries are made (see below). There will be no time limit on the quiz once you start. No, we can't prevent people from using Google (pretty much an impossible task).

If only 50 people get the answers right then they win. If >50 get the answers right then we pick from the 50 at random. If

Awdofgum

Wadofgum
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think that the first 50 people to get them all right win, and the quiz cannot be taken by any other member. It may seem unfair but hey, you snooze you lose.

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is one of the reasons why I love GBATemp. So much community interaction.
tongue.gif
Thanks for providing a cool contest.

I noticed its quiz #2. When was there a quiz #1? I probably wasn't lurking around at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o