Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
mascot.gif
GBAtemp Quiz #2 upcoming!
Win 1 of 50 Acekard 2 cards
Fancy getting your hands on an Acekard 2 - one of the newest slot-1 kits to hit the market? Then be sure to stick around, as we'll soon be opening our second official quiz, where we'll have 50 Acekard 2 flash kits to give away thanks to the generous guys at Team Acekard.

ak2_card3.jpg
The quiz will consist of over 25 multiple choice questions related to general gaming knowledge, all of which have been written up by our own staff. Any registered GBAtemp forum member (member groups: Newcomers, Members) will be free to enter, so please feel free to take a few seconds to register on our forums if you haven't already done so.

We'll be opening the quiz very shortly so stay tuned, in the mean time you can read our Official GBAtemp Review of the Acekard 2 at the link below:

icon11.gif
Acekard 2 Review
icon11.gif
Acekard website

More details & the rules will be posted when the quiz starts. All your questions will be answered!

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Cool, dudes.
You noobs didn't let me know, or I would have helped >:3

So, since I'm Magazine Staff member...can I participate?

Unchi-san

Unchi on a stick! yay~
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
JPH said:
Cool, dudes.
You noobs didn't let me know, or I would have helped >:3

So, since I'm Magazine Staff member...can I participate?

holy shit that would suck if you cant. the rules say "newcomers or members"... :/

hopefully u can!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: from the perspective that the original audience that saw it as kids are now grown adults