Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
newerlogo.png

With E3 starting tomorrow it is finally time to open up the PS4 & Xbox One forums.
(click image to go to forum)

We hope there will be another 8 years of great discussions surrounding the new consoles at GBAtemp!

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Great to see the site evolve!

ps. At what time will the previous generation sections be moved into the other consoles section? When the games stop being released? Not really an issue, but the forum index is getting looong :P

Reactions: Thomas83Lin

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Unfortunately New features with the next gen bring a new system of posting. Only you can see your own posts but also one person on your friends list can also view your posts at that moment. Oh and the site is watching you... like... always. Right now. It knows why it can only see one hand on the keyboard. Stop that.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
$6 per month fee to access the Xbone forums. You can only see and reply to posts made my people who have been on your friends list for 30 days or more. Extra fees may be applied to quoted posts. Posts or replies that must be moderated are subject to penalty fees. Posts and replies may be removed at any time, regardless of any fees you may have paid to write them. All post and replies become the sole property of GBAtemp. No refunds.

We at GBAtemp think this will make the Xbone forums better for everyone. So enjoy the Xbone forums and keep your credit card handy!

(sorry, I just couldn't help myself :rofl: )

Reactions: NahuelDS

GHANMI

Trophies
XP
Country
Excited for this new era, but couldn't help wondering how well the Xbox One section would fare...
Would it be hackable like SimCity?
Would the console be successful, and see the right games warranting the purchase? (will Microsoft finally make real first-party exclusives and not just purshase them)
Would hackers then see hacking it worth it (especially since Vita and WiiU hackers aren't too keen to work on it further due to, mainly, a lack of interest)?
Would it find success in the gaming scene in general and the hacking scene in particular, and see homebrew / fan-translations (if the thing is released in Japan at all), managing to avoid reproducing the scenarios of the Saturn and the GameCube which hardly have anything going for them in the hacking scene compared to other systems?

One thing is sure... news sure won't be lacking for this section
(and either way there's always the PS4 section... if Sony won't disappoint with you-know-what, and send it to success)

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
$6 per month fee to access the Xbone forums. You can only see and reply to posts made my people who have been on your friends list for 30 days or more. Extra fees may be applied to quoted posts. Posts or replies that must be moderated are subject to penalty fees. Posts and replies may be removed at any time, regardless of any fees you may have paid to write them. All post and replies become the sole property of GBAtemp. No refunds.

We at GBAtemp think this will make the Xbone forums better for everyone. So enjoy the Xbone forums and keep your credit card handy!

(sorry, I just couldn't help myself :rofl: )

Don't forget you need to be always online to use the Xbox One forums as well.
:lol:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-