GBAtemp 1st Anniversary

DarkNataku

Trophies
Website
www.evilcircuit.com
XP
Country
Canada
HAPPY FREAKIN BIRTHDAY!!! NYAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!
wacko.gif

Bamboo

Trophies
XP
Country
gba temp is the bomb it is so good THAT I DIVORCED MY WIFE FORM A 15 YEAR MARRIGE JUST SO I COULD SPEND MORE TIME ON THIS SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks gbatemp you are the best...i love you so much. hmmmm its a shame i cant have sex with you gbatemp, hmmm unless......no that wouldnt work and im only on a 56k it would be too slow to download orgasims
huh.gif

Reactions: Kioku

OldKupo

Bye.
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Happy Birthday Gbatemp! Funny, yesterday was my birthday, and today is gbatemp's
smile.gif
I have been here (on irc) for almost all of the time. The first release i was here for was 0593 - Yoshi's Island - Super Mario Advance 3 (U). Wow, it seems like that was years ago, doesn't it?
smile.gif

stivsama

GBA-Tenchan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
We've come a long way, baby.. Has it only been a year? It seemed MUCH longer than that.. And believe me, I've been around since GBAtemp's freaky BIRTH! *see member no.*
laugh.gif

GBAtemp's transition from simple news & ROMs site to a large and meaningful community was flawless and almost like destiny.. *sniff* if only the other older members were to see this.. Those were the days..
tongue.gif

The thing I like most of GBAtemp is it's first and foremost CONCERN to its audience, something sorely lacking in places such as forums.. Thanks for putting up with us!
biggrin.gif

Go GBAtemp! All our gratitude are belong.. 2 U, natch! B)

Koekie

djgarf RULES THE FUCKING WORLD!!! :D
Banned
Trophies
Website
uniemelk.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
congrats
biggrin.gif

it's cool this place grew so big.
man, time flies... I've been here since the beginning.

about the splash: I really like credit given to me ;-) but I didn't do anything on that splash...

I wonder who really made it.

not Neocat, dice, X-Gamer, Darkforce (and me)
... I think.

since dice isn't a gfx person, just like neocat and X-Gamer... about Darkforce I'm not sure, but he doesn't appear this good to me (I could be wrong)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Maybe but is it worth it?