caitsith2

Trophies
a secret location 93 million miles from the sun
Website
www.caitsith2.com
XP
Country
Canada
So what is the probability that the passwords we used here are floating around? Our email addresses, should we expect to be on spam lists now too?
Chances are, the hackers have a good majority of the passwords, given that they got the hashes/salt, they would have had some time with some decent gpu hardware to crack the weaker passwords.

Also, for all we know, the hackers could have compromised the site long ago, and only chose to actually show off the pwn just the last week. If they did, There is a possibility that the login form was modified, to capture passwords into a log somewhere. Regardless of whether thats the case or not, lets just assume the hackers may have a good chunk of the passwords already, and suggest that they be changed.

gbands

Trophies
XP
Country
Was experiencing terrible withdrawal symptoms during the downtime. Great to be back :D

Jiehfeng

The One
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
I think what really needs a comeback is the feature where we can check members are online or not instead of "last seen". Well, we can have that too.
This is feature is compulsory for forums :lol:

*Eagerly Waiting*:blink:

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey guys!
I have a problem and I need your help.
I receive too much emails from gbatemp to my e-mail. How do I change the settings where I cannot receive emails but receive alerts on gbatemp?

If you are receiving email for messages posted in thread you participated:

- For threads you participated on the new forum: go to profile > preferences > uncheck "and receive email ..." for watched thread. (you can also uncheck auto-watch thread if you don't want to).

- For threads made on the old forum : There seems to be a problem with that, two other users reported having this problem too. the emails are sent even while the "receive email" is unchecked.
I hope it will be fixed quickly. I'll post here when done.

Reactions: Jiehfeng

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have another "annoyance" to complain about: Whenever I click a thread title in the "What's new" page, it automatically takes me to the first "unread" post. The problem is, I used the "Mark forums read" button every time I view GBATemp so that the "What's new" page only shows threads that have had posts since my last visit. This means if I don't notice a thread when it is made, and mark forums as read, the first few posts (or in some cases pages of posts) can be marked as "read" so when I finally do decide to view it, it'll skip me forward a few posts/pages.

I would prefer it if clicking the title took you to the first post, and clicking the little circle icon to the left of the title took you to the first unread post (which it already does), and I feel this would be closer to the way the forum used to work.

Reactions: Rydian

actar

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
- Never lose a post again: if you accidentally close your browser window or tab while writing a post, simply go back to the page from which you were writing: the text will magically re-appear in the text box!

:grog::grog::grog:

I can't remember how many times I've lost all I had wrote !!

AsPika2219

Trophies
XP
Country
Georgia
Look likes GBATemp cheat forum still dead right now.... :(
Never mind. Time for making codes on other website likes Kodewerx, Code Master Project, Game Hacking etc....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pissing in a pee bottle