Not open for further replies.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have another "annoyance" to complain about: Whenever I click a thread title in the "What's new" page, it automatically takes me to the first "unread" post. The problem is, I used the "Mark forums read" button every time I view GBATemp so that the "What's new" page only shows threads that have had posts since my last visit. This means if I don't notice a thread when it is made, and mark forums as read, the first few posts (or in some cases pages of posts) can be marked as "read" so when I finally do decide to view it, it'll skip me forward a few posts/pages.

I would prefer it if clicking the title took you to the first post, and clicking the little circle icon to the left of the title took you to the first unread post (which it already does), and I feel this would be closer to the way the forum used to work.
Following up on this, I have noticed that clicking the date below the thread title will bring you to the first post in a thread. I would still prefer for the thread title to do so, but I guess this will do instead if it's not going to get changed (which I'm assuming it won't as this post was seemingly completely ignored by anyone with the power to change it...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-