Happy Birthday GBAtemp Forums!

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Amazing to think that the temp has been around that long, and that I joined so far into its life. I love this site though. Honestly my favorite community... I used to be a member of the now-defunct Evo Gamers (|3G|), which was formerly the Soldiers of Demolition, if anybody knew them from back in the Halo PC era. That place was so great, had some great people, and we had a good few servers always running, but the member pool was so small. I don't think we even had 100 members, but the ones we did have were all tight knit.

They broke up, and about a year later I find this place when I am looking for information about DS flash cards. I decided to join because I had a few questions to ask, and... well, I haven't seen a reason to leave since then ^_^ Yeah, there is the odd pain in the ass or rude member here, but the majority of everybody here is a blast to be with, and I think we have a great moderating staff working with us as well.

Happy birthday, GBATemp.

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
I am so glad to be part of such great community. You guys have really added some great memories and experiences to my life, not only gaming wise, I actually met some really amazing people via these forums.
Thank you for 9 years full of entertainment and I hope to stick around for another 9, at the very least.

Reactions: 1 person
D

Deleted-236924

I actually joined 4 days before getting my CycloDS.
Ahhh... the days when the CycloDS was actually the best card...

That means that next year is the 10th birthday,
We will have to do something big :)
Let's give everyone a free GBATemp limited edition DSTwo.

I actually had to check my User Profile cause I could not remember when I joined.... apparently '06
It says it under your avatar.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021