Homebrew gbaemu4ds: GBA emulator for DS(i) (DSi Entry)

Is the graphic better if you use the sc Version and the upper screen on a 3DS

• I can't do that (have no 3DS) (have not tested that)

Votes: 110 40.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 48 17.6%
  • No

Votes: 26 9.5%
  • I don't know

Votes: 89 32.6%

• Total voters

ichichfly

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Sorry as I sad I don't have time to work on this project and I am still searching a strange bug
The new Version will have more audio fixes more speed and hopeful more compatibility again.

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Irrelevant notes:

I tried compiling that github code using the latest devkitPro, with 'creator.exe gbaemu4DS\hyperspeedup\code_container <path to SD card>'. The thing ran with a million warnings but no errors. In the end all the created binaries were broken (all had almost the same size and many were exact duplicates of others). Is something missing there?

Now regarding the patcher, it's not clicking twice on a line that corrupts the patch file. The problem is that every time you press 'Apply' a new patch is added, even if it's already present..

Kinda relevant:
Do the patches from the latest patcher work with alpha 1? Becuase when I tried making a patch file for FireRed and loading it in alpha 1 it just crashed the game right away. In alpha 2 and beta 1 it appeared to have no effect.

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
im using Pokemon sapphire (E) and im using R4 gold
This is very weird... I just tested Pokemon - Sapphire Version (E) (v1.1) (CRC32 = BAFEDAE5) and it worked nice in alpha 1, alpha 2 and even beta 1!. For alpha 1 and alpha 2 I selected newirq and in beta 1 I just used the 'default' option.

Did you put hbmenu.nds and the folder ichflyr4igoldgbaemu in the root of your SD card?

Black_AcexXx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This is very weird... I just tested Pokemon - Sapphire Version (E) (v1.1) (CRC32 = BAFEDAE5) and it worked nice in alpha 1, alpha 2 and even beta 1!. For alpha 1 and alpha 2 I selected newirq and in beta 1 I just used the 'default' option.

Did you put hbmenu.nds and the folder ichflyr4igoldgbaemu in the root of your SD card?

Yup

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Really, you need hbmenu.nds on the root? I was able to get away with it renamed as well as in a different directory on the card.
I don't think so. I think he only said that because it's a good sign that you've extracted everything properly. If you know what you're doing, then you obviously don't need a n00b guide.

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
well, I can make a quick guide on how to use the patcher (what I've learned from ichfly, at least) but I can't guarantee it will make the game work...

HootHootMfkr

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Im new here and im using acekard2i and it doesnt work for me T.T can someone help me plz if its possible?

Edit:
Ive put everything in the root of the sd card and i also try to run a .gba file
but i have no idea what to select after i chose the game (its pokemon saphire i think v1.1)
It tries to warn me everytime that im using Acekard so it may not work...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, it wasnt aimed at you but ok