GBAChef: Your favourite "green" food to eat.

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
020926.jpg

Green bacon, green eggs, green steak, green cheese sandwiches etc...

OK, it's probably cabbage.

Deleted member 333767

Trophies
XP
Hmm there's so much to choose from, it's difficult to pick a favorite, but moo grob does go very well with a lot of the stir fries.

555 @ your username, btw! ☺

Yes, I agree! It took 2.5 years of living in your beautiful country to narrow it all down to a single favorite. tom kha gai is up there somewhere too, along with khao neow and som tam. Ah, the memories. I wish i still lived there.......

And LOL yeah, about the name, the Thai girlfriend used to call me that as a joke. I thought it was a compliment or something.... Oh, was i wrong! When i started self-teaching Thai language, i figured out the true meaning :P

Pleng

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Well originally being British myself, I don't think I can really call it 'my' country .

Som tam is, or course, a timeless favorite. Though Nam Tok is more up my alley(or down it... The following morning!)

We're still on topic, right...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, I think you're talking about the recovery mode that the SaveMii used, and also was to...