Hacking GBA saves CONVERTER from VBA to M3 DS Real ???

osckeitaro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
hi guys !

someone knows of any application to convert a save file from VBA "Visual Boy Advance Emulator" to a GBA save file to M3 Sakura ???

wacko.gif

i cant found ...

:S

DaRealChrono

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually you shouldn't have to convert at all, since VBA saves as .sav and Sakura saves as .sav. I'm pretty certain that the file name of the .sav must match the file name of the rom before you can use it.

However if that doesn't work (even though it should), go here.

Shunys Online Converter

First I recommend you backup your save, as I can't verify if this works for sure. What I would recommend is download No$Gba and try to see if you rom will load up the save, and if it does convert from No$Gba to Ackred | Cyclo DS | (etc.) format of .sav.

osckeitaro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
nope, nothing works.

my own method to convert is with a EZ-FLASH IV, its recognize the GBA .sav from VBA, converting it into a EZ-FLASH IV GBA .sav format, then, i use the "Shunys Online Converter" to convert the EZ-FLASH IV GBA .sav format, into a M3 DS Real .0 save file.

then, changing the extension .0 to .sav, WORKS!!!

but, is a too large process...

well, thanks anyway...

if someone knows another way, idea, any app... please tell me...

XxfasterxX

Trophies
XP
Country
France
for no$gba : go in your no$gba click on option next click on save option and quit the apllication after that go in your microSD card and click on configuration parametre then change this code == Compressed to this code == Raw and your save have 512ko

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.