OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Is there a custom firmware or something that will let me switch the button ID's: A & B to Y & B?

A & B is so unnatural, it hurts and is hard!

Thanks

JBates

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i don't know about that, but why does that hurt your fingers? its more similar to the original buttons on gba anyway.

janitormane

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i don't know about that, but why does that hurt your fingers? its more similar to the original buttons on gba anyway.
Mon, on nes me can play mario all day. Just hold down dat B button to make 'im run and dat A to make 'im jump. If I 'appen to get tired I just shoot some ducks for while mon. All good indeed.

But dat DS is a machine of pain mon. It not be possible to do dat on DS. Me fingers be creaking.

FUds.jpg

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Are you sure that there is a mod chip that performs this specific function? I could only find one that maps L & R to Y & X, or makes Y & X act as turbo B & A buttons. I couldn't find one that remaps B & A to Y & B.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have a link for it, but I remember seeing a Youtube video of the modchip where the guy used Y and B for GBA games. I might have been mistaken though. If I could find that link again, I'd show it to you.

EDIT: Found it. I was thinking of the DS Chip Advanced, but upon seeing the video again I see you were right. It only used X/Y for turbo A/B. Even the chip's updated version cannot let you use Y/B in place of B/A. My bad, I was wrong.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night