Hacking Gba Games not running on ReiNand N3ds.

xdarkmario

Philosopher
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so i installed Reinand on my N3ds and it boots and i have a gateway btw so these emunands are shared on gateway and reinand.

i installed a gba VC to the home menu and tried to launch it and i get a freeze followed by a error

an error has occurred please hold the power button to power off.

so i thought it needed a patched AGB_firm so i installed one and the same error happened.
how do i get these games to run?

Spong92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hmmm I'm not 100% sure actually. I'd imagine so, but don't quote me! Hopefully someone more knowledgeable in this matter will give their input.

Koryushin

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yeah i don't know why but you have to install gba (converted to cia) games on both sysnand and emunand even if you installed the patched AGB_Firm.

Raugo

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
When launch a gba game the agb_firm is launched restarting the 3ds and exiting the emunand then the agb search for the gba game folder in sysnand folder because you are now in sysnand.

blaaah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When launch a gba game the agb_firm is launched restarting the 3ds and exiting the emunand then the agb search for the gba game folder in sysnand folder because you are now in sysnand.

Is there any point installing GBA games in emuNAND, then? Might as well inject the patched AGB_FIRM into sysNAND only and install/launch the games on sysNAND, right?

DSpider

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
There will never be GBA games that work from emuNAND.

Because the 3DS reboots when GBA software is launched. Reboot = sysNAND.

...until someone cracks the (Read-Only) bootloader, which might be 10 years from now, if at all.

Last edited by DSpider,

Euphonix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey, can you explain me how to install gba games on sysnand please? I have also reinand and it dont´t know how to do. thx.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol